• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Pelagos Blue order

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Update: The shipment has been sent, but by USPS not DHL so not sure how long it will take to arrive.

On a side note I accidently bought a gen Pelagos!!! So it will be neat to compare the two side by side.

"Accidentally" :lol:

we’ve all been there!

Carbon Summit

Renowned Member
10/12/19
United States
I should have given the gen Pelagos a good cleaning and cleaned up some of the scratches!!!!

I'm not much of a photographer but anyone wants to see something in particular let me know.

Carbon Summit

Renowned Member
10/12/19
United States
Obvious differences are of course when you wind the watch, the rep has a little more of a rattle when you shake the bracelet. The clasp isn't as smooth on the rep, especially the spring loaded sliding part. But overall its a great rep. I don't mean anything negative about these comments, never fair to compare a rep and a gen. And I think these are the same things I'd say about any rep vs gen that I've owned.

Manray

Renowned Member
Certified
18/8/14
Which version is the rep?

Rep crown looks fatter, besides that they look the same to me.

lezda

Horology Curious
16/11/20
Hi, i have 3 genuines Tudor (i hope...) , one is a blue pelagos. It strike me because my pelagos doesn't fit with your genuine photos. i don't have the mention "swiss made" on the bracket and its not the same lyric for the model at the back, "25600T" is more darker and smaller on mine, like my BB black (bough at AD). Its a 2019 pelagos bough at a serious shop but not an AD (same for my BB chrono SG).

I guess it depend on year of production..

Carbon Summit

Renowned Member
10/12/19
United States
Hi, i have 3 genuines Tudor (i hope...) , one is a blue pelagos. It strike me because my pelagos doesn't fit with your genuine photos. i don't have the mention "swiss made" on the bracket and its not the same lyric for the model at the back, "25600T" is more darker and smaller on mine, like my BB black (bough at AD). Its a 2019 pelagos bough at a serious shop but not an AD (same for my BB chrono SG).

I guess it depend on year of production..

Please post pics! You've got me worried!!!

lezda

Horology Curious
16/11/20
I'll post pic tomorrow but don't worry, i have checked on sites, it look like yours sometimes.. i'm worried for me too LOL

Carbon Summit

Renowned Member
10/12/19
United States
The bad thing is the warranty card and hang tags call all be faked!!!!

But winding my gen then winding my rep there is no comparison.

lezda

Horology Curious
16/11/20
Hey, i didn't took the time to take photos but if you go on youtube and search "25600TB", you'll find some videos with the same watch than mine (rolexbook or millenary watches). I think it depend of the year of production.

But as you way the winding is easy to check with 70h power reserve ? Thats the way i try to convince me about authenticy of all my watches. My 3 tudor last 67/70 hours.

But i'm wondering why the fake took one model and you have exactly the same in gen..

Last edited: