• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Pelagos Blue order

Carbon Summit

Renowned Member
10/12/19
United States
Could any owners of the ZF Pelagos post pics of the dial of their watch? I got my QC pics for one I'm getting from Ryan at intime and a few of the hour markers look off.

I've asked for more pics, but it would be great see pics of others just to get a feel of how they look at different angles.

Venniz

26/7/20
Show us your QC. I can tell you if they are aligned or no. I got a zf tudor pelagos.

Fireman6976

Known Member
1/9/20
I’ve never seen one that had all the markers aligned. Most of the gens also sadly. It’s that stupid chapter rings that acts as a tattle tail

Carbon Summit

Renowned Member
10/12/19
United States

These are the two QC pics they send back when I asked for more of the dial of the watch, that I was worried about the hour markers being straight and centered in the squares they sit in.

Fireman6976

Known Member
1/9/20
This example is actually pretty good. Ive seen far worse. I would absolutely accept this because I can almost guarantee the next one would be worse. Thats just me though...ive hesitated to buy this watch due to the markers and if i had a guarantee id get one this good...id buy one today

Venniz

26/7/20
Well I wouldn't accept this watch if it was me.. everyone is different. I can't live with crooked hand like this. I would always spot the crooked hands.. mine are perfectly aligned on mine..

Carbon Summit

Renowned Member
10/12/19
United States
I'm torn about accepting it, hearing that the gens suck too helps! lol

I sent the pic back that I have the two worst ones circled asking for better pics of them, the second pics he sent of course had the hour hand over the 2 o'clock marker.... So not really helpful.

Again first time I've ever asked for more pics, and I've never rejected a watch yet. Not picky. I'll wait and see what the next pics look like since I already asked for them.

randomstring

5/1/13
I’d accept it. 10/12 ain’t bad, and the angled/elevated rehaut cutouts hide mislocations when viewed from any angle other than dead-on.

Carbon Summit

Renowned Member
10/12/19
United States
Just to update after all the feedback on here I emailed my TD seeing where we were on all this and he said he had another one coming from the factory to compare.
Had he not said that I'd have just green lighted the watch but now I might as well see what comes next

Carbon Summit

Renowned Member
10/12/19
United States
An update, three days ago:

I checked there is a problem on the crown, I have taken the watch to the factory and change it. I think I can show you another new one these two days, I am sorry to keep you waiting a long time.

Carbon Summit

Renowned Member
10/12/19
United States
Update: The shipment has been sent, but by USPS not DHL so not sure how long it will take to arrive.

On a side note I accidently bought a gen Pelagos!!! So it will be neat to compare the two side by side.