• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Heritage Black Bay M79230B-0008 SS ZF

interbeing

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/19
I'm no expert but isn't the dial incorrect for the M79230B-0008?

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
There’s nothing new about this. It’s the same as the previous releases. Rose is still not detailed enough but It’s a Great watch for the money

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
I was just about to make a post asking the same question. Something gotta be new since its relisted just what?

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I was just about to make a post asking the same question. Something gotta be new since its relisted just what?

These TUDOR ETAs have not been available for a few years. InTime just Informed incorrect code.

It’s basically a re-release.

Jamie76

Supporter
Certified
6/7/19
UK
I agree! It’s a stunt.
I just ordered a Blue ( and a new Red) today so it worked... LOL

Did they re-release the red smiley or is it still the newer version. Seems the blue is the release of the older smiley? Bring wanting the older red rose smiley that they stopped making?

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Did they re-release the red smiley or is it still the newer version. Seems the blue is the release of the older smiley? Bring wanting the older red rose smiley that they stopped making?

Hopefully they will release the old red smiley. I’m wearing mine today. Right now only the newer version is available in red.
It’s my understanding that many GEN collections now chase these smiles and they have had a substantial increase in price.

Reactions: Jamie76

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15