• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Tudor Black Bay 58 in Blue!

madmancloak

Certified
10/10/16
Australia
Mine arrived yesterday! It's nice.

VrAlWs.jpg

VrAwLq.jpg

VrAoop.jpg

VrAP1G.jpg

T-Rep69

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/20
Which one is Gen?

(Not my picture)

Gen is left? Maybe the numbers on the bezel are less refined on the right (see for example the 10)? Also the tick at 9 seems not fully horizontal? The dial color seems more flat on the right?

Not really sure actually, they really look quite similar to me.

Waiting for the answer ;-)

Nevertheless very nice watch: second on my list (after the new Planet Ocean 39.5 mm from VSF .. if it shows to be worth buying it).

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Left is Gen, since the results are already public on reddit.

Ordered mine and waiting for QC :) looks great for a V1

Woodz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/12/15
Odd that the numbers of the bezel are thicker. On the original BB58 from ZF they're a lot more defined like the gen piece. Super tempted to order one of these. How long does it usually take for makers like ZF to consider making a V2?

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Gen is left, hour marker border corners are nicely raised and rounded, edges of hands aren’t rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fuzzmex

2/9/17
To my eyes the quickest tell is the lume pip.
The ZF pearl seems larger and less well distinguished from the metal surrounding it.

Alangep

2/10/14
Received mine today.
The watch looks impressive, but I am a bit disappointed with the bracelet. Looks good but feels cheap, reminds me of bad Seiko bracelets.
I did not expect a quality like the original, but the ZF Tudor GMT has a much better quality of bracelet than this 58. It is true that the GMT had a bit sharp edges, but nothing that could not be solved with a slight polish. which I will also have to do with the one received today.
fc55973f0bde2b91d75c9eda114f622e.jpg