• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Tudor Black Bay 58 in Blue!

rush81

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/12
It’s easy to rep but I guess there is a marketing plan for new releases with priorities

Fireman6976

Known Member
1/9/20
I think it is...thats all that matters i suppose. Rolex is always just more of the same...very conservative in their design changes and models. I love many of them don't get me wrong...but the current Tudor lineup is much fresher imho

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
I think it is...thats all that matters i suppose. Rolex is always just more of the same...very conservative in their design changes and models. I love many of them don't get me wrong...but the current Tudor lineup is much fresher imho

I think you are right. Look at the new Sub, a whole 1mm... LOL. I was only poking, Tudor are awesome and the range is certainly fresh.

interbeing

7/1/19
I have one on order now. Looks good from what I can tell. Bezel, dial and hands seems very good, dial print looks a bit flat, however.

Paglia Orba

Supporter
Certified
11/10/12
It would have been so nice with square indices... I might mod it to that effect...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Paglia Orba

Supporter
Certified
11/10/12
It would have been so nice with square indices... I might mod it to that effect...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Wookie Weed

Horology Curious
29/3/20
Would love if we could get comparison pics to gen, would be willing to loan a rep order to make it happen!

amica

11/4/20
Damn it, I couldn't wait for this one so placed order for the black one couple of weeks back :(.