• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Tudor Black Bay 58 in Blue!

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Man I'm struggling if I should get it from my AD or wait for the rep. If the prices on Chrono stay the same I can sell the genuine one with a profit as soon as the rep comes out. Or keep it in my safe ;)

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
[mention]muiramas [/mention]
Congratulations, your pic won’t show on Tapatalk but please share some more.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some pics from today's hike above Cortina where my wife bought me the watch...

26-CD92-D3-2-DA2-4803-A33-B-2-C99973391-E1.jpg

3541771-E-09-C8-4153-9957-4-CA20-EDF5836.jpg

And afterward. This one becomes almost black in dim light / the evening. A watch for day and night.

The bracelet needs another link removed, but I'm going to wait until I get home and do it myself.
I really didn't like the way the old lady at the AD took the links out...

26-CD92-D3-2-DA2-4803-A33-B-2-C99973391-E1.jpg

Redjack2k

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/19
USA
Man I'm struggling if I should get it from my AD or wait for the rep. If the prices on Chrono stay the same I can sell the genuine one with a profit as soon as the rep comes out. Or keep it in my safe ;)
2 months could end up dragging on (look at ZF with their Hulk version...on and on and on).

Why not get both? If AD has it now and as been said often, gen is gen. This navy definitely has it's merits. While it's not always good to speculate, the Chrono24 prices may hold for the duration of the year... and if not you have a gen in the safe and a spare (rep) on the wrist when it's all said and done

Heck you can also do a Rep V Gen comparison!

I can't wait so I plan on going through AD...just waiting out a bit longer since we are hitting a hotspot with COVID where I live.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: immortalchef

TheController

Known Member
18/1/15
EU
Some pics from today's hike above Cortina where my wife bought me the watch...

Wow, just wow, I tried it on at my AD but they only had it with the blue Natostrap. When seeing yours up in the wild it really triggers me to maybe get the gen on the bracelet afterall!

P.s.: the surrounding you took the pictures incl. your hiking outfit is very very fitting and I like the color combination of this navy blue and the thicker desaturated khaki fabrics of your pullover and shorts :)

Reactions: muiramas

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Wow this photo looks totally black! I've decided to go gen on this one but waiting impatiently for someone in the NY area to get it in stock.

Yes, in dimmer artificial / indirect light the face and bezel will become black. Its quite remarkable to see and I wonder if ZF will achieve it.

I guess I got really lucky when I found this at an AD on holiday. I didn’t realise it was so hyped. Its definitely worth getting in gen if you can find one. Hopefully grey prices come down so the watch can be bought by people who actually want it instead of whales and flippers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ecender

nasar73

26/8/18
Love this watch so much.

545-B656-F-9008-4-C01-848-C-B6-A03-B2-EF546.jpg

I’m getting obsessed with this watch. I’m on the waitlist.... tempted to buy it at a slightly premium price on ebay!
It looks awesome. I picked my Gen Pepsi after a two year wait recently.... but think I’m liking the blue tudor even more :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Thrasher

Silver Fox Mulder

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/20
Thats me in the corner..
Love this watch so much.

545-B656-F-9008-4-C01-848-C-B6-A03-B2-EF546.jpg

I always liked the Tudor Sub ref 79090 in blue and I thought the Pelagos would have been the modern equivalent then I happened across this, its really something. I dont know if any factories are on this but would you say its worth buying in gen muiramas

I have 2 Tudors on my gen hit list, Bronze Slate and this one.

What are your thoughts after owing it for some time now?

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I always liked the Tudor Sub ref 79090 in blue and I thought the Pelagos would have been the modern equivalent then I happened across this, its really something. I dont know if any factories are on this but would you say its worth buying in gen muiramas

I have 2 Tudors on my gen hit list, Bronze Slate and this one.

What are your thoughts after owing it for some time now?

This hasn’t left my wrist since I got it, and I can honestly say I love it more each day.

3432-F102-0468-433-B-80-B6-7-E9-BD9-FF2421.jpg

lfarcos

Renowned Member
30/4/16
Any news about the rep???

I am looking forward to ZF release this version !!

fuzzmex

2/9/17

Esthetically it's superior to its older sibling IMHO.
I like how the blue changes quite dramatically depending on the light angles.
I hope I'm wrong, but It may prove to be way more difficult to replicate this watch than its deceptive simplicity suggests.
The slight difference in metal colour of the case and bracelet may add to that difficulty.
I'm very curious to see what ZF will come up with.

Reactions: BlackJaguar