Yodog built 9401 snowflake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yodog built 9401 snowflake

I recieved this gem today. Yodog vintage build Tudor 9401 snowflake. Would highly recommend doing business with him, he was very fast to reslond to questions..let me know thoughts! watch has a gen ETA 2774 mvmnt..

Comment

Wow, sweet watch. Wear it in good health!

Comment

Originally posted by chicago83 View Post
        I recieved this gem today. Yodog vintage build Tudor 9401. Let me know your thoughts!
        Very nice indeed! The gen movement is a big plus! The blue 94010 is a great looking watch. The M.N. versions being highly desirable.
        Crown looks a little off on your build, with that gen movement, worth investing in a gen 702 or Athaya equivalent.
        Mine says "Hi"...

Last edited by jackflash; 14-06-20, 05:45.

Comment

here it is with the entire collection. 2 Gens in the mix...1 gen rolex no date sub..1 gen tudor heritage chrono monte carlo...the other rolex on the nato is a BK sub c. thanks for the crown info...will look into that..all parts on the 9401 were gen spec viet parts except for the yuki insert and tiger concepts hands

Comment

here it is with the entire collection.
            Looking good!

Comment

thank you

Comment

Double post. Tapatalk playing up.
                Last edited by jackflash; 14-06-20, 16:39.

Comment

I recieved this gem today. Yodog vintage build Tudor 9401 snowflake. Would highly recommend doing business with him, he was very fast to reslond to questions..let me know thoughts! watch has a gen ETA 2774 mvmnt..
                  Hi, that's a beautiful piece. I'm looking to have a 9401 built too. Do you mind sharing the specs on this?

Comment

I really like this, the Tudor subs have really caught my eye lately. What a great classy collection you have there.
                    Happy Hunting

Comment

Love this. It would be good to know how to approach this with Yuki - I’ve only bought complete reps before but love the idea of speccing this out for a build

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

That looks awesome! As someone with no experience on this, what exactly is a vintage build? Is this a single person who makes rep old tudor watches? Do you mind sharing the costs involved?

Comment

Thank you for the kind words on the collection. Since i picked up this 9401 i havent even worn the gen rolex sub. i just got a new nato for it which i think works better...To answer what specs. it has the gen eta 2776. then yodog built it with all the gen spec viet parts...case, crown... bezel...he used the yuki blue insert...then the dial was faded..and the insert was also made to look at little vintage in spaces. the hands..also were faded a little bit..they are tiger concepts hands. heres pic with new nato...im liking these vintage watches more and more

Comment

also...forgot..gen spec crystal(plexi as well) will say build was over 1k total

Comment

How do I get in contact with yodog ?

Comment

Working...
                              X