• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best rep bracelet for Tudor Black Bay GMT

pa1113

Known Member
7/12/12
I finally got my hands on a gen Tudor BB GMT (a watch that is better than I could have imagined) and I don't want to beat up the OEM bracelet. I've had a gen sea-dweller for years and have worn it with a rep bracelet for a long time and it's been a great decision for me.

Anyway... what is the best quality BB GMT bracelet out there? I want something of the same weight, ceramic touches on clasp closure if possible, etc., etc.. I'm sure you all get the point. Love some feedback from someone who knows the best option. Thanks in advance!!

Dave

velox

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/5/15
I finally got my hands on a gen Tudor BB GMT (a watch that is better than I could have imagined) and I don't want to beat up the OEM bracelet. I've had a gen sea-dweller for years and have worn it with a rep bracelet for a long time and it's been a great decision for me.

Anyway... what is the best quality BB GMT bracelet out there? I want something of the same weight, ceramic touches on clasp closure if possible, etc., etc.. I'm sure you all get the point. Love some feedback from someone who knows the best option. Thanks in advance!!

Dave

Your only option would be ZF factory. Thats the best one so far. Check out the M2M sales.

pa1113

Known Member
7/12/12
Your only option would be ZF factory. Thats the best one so far. Check out the M2M sales.

Will do. It’s not something I can buy from them directly? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

velox

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/5/15
Will do. It’s not something I can buy from them directly? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well im not sure. Wouldnt hurt to ask a TD . . .

CanRep

13/10/18
If it's not too late, yes you can buy these from the TDs directly sometimes. I had the option to buy the strap only from Intime, but just opted for the entire watch instead. Fire a message to Ryan and I'm sure he can help!