• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6F Tudor Pelages V5

Fattboy1

Horology Curious
23/8/20
Mary over on RWG has a post on them. I've placed an order and going thru the QC photo process now. First one rejected due to crooked hour markers and date was also a bit to the left.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

42126b686934ab1793b9ce34138a73d5.jpg

Can someone explain to me why the highlighted areas are considered bad / poorly done? I think my eye for this hobby is terrible lol, I look at that watch and I'm like oOoooOo~ while it seems like everyone else is like "big problems"

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
I have the Miyota movement and the date is a bit to the left, also be careful my 12 oclock marker lume isnt as strong as rest. Its like they didnt apply super lume. The besel is tight and good. Overall I like it. The balance wheel is a bit loud and can shake the watch a bit when you give it a good shake as it spins. Hopefully these are things fixed with new vesion.

SteveMcQueen1930

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
9/5/19
I hope XF will bring back a Pelagos LHD-Version of the V5. Maybe it would be a good idea to start a poll for the members who will buy a LHD in the second it‘s released to help Andrew/Trustytime cinvince the factory to produce it.

Mille

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/10/18
S.....
Just got the next QCs today and another reject due to the hour marker alignment. This one the 12 hour was really bad.

Hopefully third time is the charm...
cc5d55eaff58c56fa5a3fb366a34c60f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

For me it looks like the same watch. Still crooked markes like the first QC watch... hope you get a nice one without fault :)

Reactions: EuroTime25

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
EuroTime25

Wow ! The photographs and the watch are beautiful.

Your photo made the decision for me.

Cheers

Great watch just make sure the 12 o'clock marker has lume unlike mine. All others have super lume but the 12'oclock. They forgot to lume it. Still glows but not as strong as other markings.