• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Pelagos 2824. Any good?

karimeldib

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/8/19
London
Hello,
I am planning to buy the ZF Pelagos with 2824 movement. I read a lot about it and I think this is the best version of it. Contacted my TD and it is available. You guys think it is any good? I have many replicas and gen watches but I have been watching Tudor for some time now and this is my first piece. What do you think?

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
the pelagos is a nice rep, but you need to read and make your own decision.
look at pictures of the gen alongside and then decide if you are happy.....

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Hello,
I am planning to buy the ZF Pelagos with 2824 movement. I read a lot about it and I think this is the best version of it. Contacted my TD and it is available. You guys think it is any good? I have many replicas and gen watches but I have been watching Tudor for some time now and this is my first piece. What do you think?

I think you should buy the XF( V6F ) version it's in the ' Super rep ' section of the NWBIG Consensual List . It is without doubt the best version of the Pelagos you can buy . So much so there is little point in discussion . IMO up there with the best reps you can buy .
As Fradic says you need to read more if after ' reading a lot about it ' you have decided the best replica is the ZF version ( which is good though ).

Last edited:

karimeldib

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/8/19
London
I think you should buy the XF( V6F ) version it's in the ' Super rep ' section of the NWBIG Consensual List . It is without doubt the best version of the Pelagos you can buy . So much so there is little point in discussion . IMO up there with the best reps you can buy .
As Fradic says you need to read more if after ' reading a lot about it ' you have decided the best replica is the ZF version ( which is good though ).

Thank you so much for the clarification. I have read a bit about the V6F version of it and I can say it could be better indeed. Thank you :)

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth

If i understand right, XF=V6F and this is the one to choose against ZF?
So the 2824 version from XF is the best to go?

Colt Seavers

Known Member
14/5/17
Whatever you do, don't space out and get the Pelagos with the Miyota movement. Get the 2824-2. Also, realize this watch is titanium so be prepared for a super-light watch. Some people like this, while others like more "heft" to their watch. Again, this all comes down to personal preference. I think the Pelagos looks great and will be picking u0p a LHD version when they sort the latest version out. Good luck.

Reactions: karimeldib

pokerbotme

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/2/19
I have Blue Pelagos V6F and Also Gen Pelagos LHD. amazing how spot on that made this. But as collection as grown neither are getting much wrist time.

Reactions: karimeldib