Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Tudor Black Bay 41 Replica Bracelet on Gen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tudor Black Bay 41 Replica Bracelet on Gen

Hey all, does anyone know if rep BB 41 bracelets are able to fit the lugs on the gen? I'm not really looking to spend $500+ on the real deal. I'd also be interested in hearing general thoughts on rep bracelet quality or lack thereof. I appreciate any input!
    WTB 44mm PAM GMT/Chronos, 42mm PAMs, a lot of different models HMU with what you got!

It does, I use a rep bracelet on my gen and keep my gen bracelet in the box. Fits perfectly.

Here's my gen and its stunt double (both on rep bracelets).

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Last edited by Linear; 11-07-19, 02:40.

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation! How would you rate the quality? Is there a lot of play between links/on the clasp? And which manufacturer are you using? Thanks again
      WTB 44mm PAM GMT/Chronos, 42mm PAMs, a lot of different models HMU with what you got!

Comment

the tudor reps are very good.
        I had my pelagos on in goldsmiths recently, and was looking at other tudors, and the sales guy was either being polite, or could not call me out on it.
        they certainly do look the part imo, and currently have two that I flip between as dailys.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenixboy View Post
          the tudor reps are very good.
          I had my pelagos on in goldsmiths recently, and was looking at other tudors, and the sales guy was either being polite, or could not call me out on it.
          they certainly do look the part imo, and currently have two that I flip between as dailys.
          I doubt they are going to say ‘hey, that’s a nice fake’ to a potential customer even if he could tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stufuse View Post

I doubt they are going to say ‘hey, that’s a nice fake’ to a potential customer even if he could tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            that's true, but I don't think its that obvious on the pelagos.

Comment

The rep bracelet doesn't feel as good as a gen, but to look at they're almost identical. The only issue I had with mine was the little ball bearings on the clasp popped out

Comment

Originally posted by w_inman View Post
                The rep bracelet doesn't feel as good as a gen, but to look at they're almost identical. The only issue I had with mine was the little ball bearings on the clasp popped out

That seems like a design flaw? Or was it damaged?

Comment

Was brand new, straight from the factory. So obviously a problem when it was put together. I've never tried to fix it, just stuck it on a gen Tudor NATO instead.

Comment

The newer rivet bracelet looks like it fits but I tried the non rivet bracelet on my gen rose dial BB and it wouldn’t let the pins go all the way in to secure it

Comment

Working...
                    X