• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can't find that extra link for your Pelgos? Try this

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
Once again I'm searching for an extra link or two for a recent purchase. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't depending on the popularity of the watch in question. Recently acquired a Pelagos and of course, even when its adjustable clasp is maxed out, It ain't gonna fly. The Pelagos has some spring adjustment. I can't figure out what it does for the wearer except leave a bracelet impression on your wrist, but it does offer a solution to the bracelet size. Sure you could stretch that spring and squeeze into the thing but you don't get the nice loose watch on the wrist movement that I personally like. Solution? Put a spacer of some sort in to hold the adjustment where you need it. I cut up a thick old leather band to 10mm x 15mm and popped it in. Cheesy solution? Yes it is. Does it work? Yes it does. So until I can find the "missing link" I'll live with this.

VoIaSU.md.jpg

VoIBt3.md.jpg

VoI5Q8.md.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: thenut and Elfriede

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
cm mm it’s all foreign to me! :) Thanks for the heads up on that link and I changed cm to mm

Last edited: