• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF just get the Slate Gray Black Bay Bronze

bigbangtkh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/1/16
care to elaborate ?

where? which TD has it listed?
Info from my supplier
4240b91112657145be497b7d77d2542a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Camblin

Known Member
26/3/18
Northern Ireland
Looking forward to seeing XF's attempt at this! If there is a weak point to the rep it will be either the bezel or dial colour IMO. XF's other 2 black bay's are great, just this new colour may be tricky.

Rolorin

Known Member
3/10/17
9015 so it will be super loud and no included fabric strap? Xf really dropping the ball after their bucherer hit.

Streetiq

3/11/16
OMG why the hell a miyota... What a turnoff.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
9015 so it will be super loud and no included fabric strap? Xf really dropping the ball after their bucherer hit.

Can be silenced, and the fabric strap is shite anyways. I just hope the colors are accurate...

Reactions: Camblin

Camblin

Known Member
26/3/18
Northern Ireland
Can be silenced, and the fabric strap is shite anyways. I just hope the colors are accurate...

This is my opinion also. Miyota isn't a big deal and the nato strap was probably the weakest part of XF's Bucherer edition.

I am a little colour blind and finding it very difficult to judge the grey! Going by pics on some TD's at first I thought the rep grey was a little too dark? But if you look at pics of gens some of those are dark too.

Does anybody here understand Chinese? In the Youku video I assume the dial he's comparing the rep against is gen? Because if so, and you pause the video right at the start, the rep dial is in my opinion looks slightly lighter than the gen one! Conflicting with what I thought from TD pics. It appears that the colour of the dial both rep & gen depends on lighting and angle etc.

If the grey colour is good then I think this is a fantastic rep, but I will leave that judgement to the non visually impaired!

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
miyota is not bad at all imho, but really that dial leaves me baffled. Is it right or is it slightly wrong ??

KEV87iwc

Renowned Member
23/6/17
Buy or pass this one?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Dial is completely off just like I thought it will be. I wonder are they blind or what