• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF just get the Slate Gray Black Bay Bronze

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
WOW, ZF get the genuine watch very very quickly! They will release the rep watch in 1~2 months.

171818s6d5l9lstul6l56d.jpg

vortexuk

22/7/16
Love this watch but dont see a reason to go gen with it - can't wait for them to release it

Camblin

Known Member
26/3/18
Northern Ireland
This is good news. Guess I ought to wait to this releases and see it's quality before I decide on a bronze watch. It's a very nice piece.

pamegalex

Renowned Member
20/8/14
I didn’t think that I was ever the kind to go for bronze watches but this definitely change my mind. Really looking forward to the release.

How did you hear about the news OP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RollieHunter

Horology Curious
3/5/19
Can't wait......will the 1st rep release normally be good quality?

Sorry for asking I'm new to the rep world.

exrazile

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/15
It’s a cool watch, regardless if it’s a bad rep. I’ll probably source a “sterile” version without branding if the rep doesn’t look good, simply because I think the general design is cool. I never thought I’d ever want a bronze watch, but this is nifty. I prefer it to gold.

danno7778

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/5/19
The Black Bay really seems to suit the bronze case. The blue dial one (I think it was the Bucherer edition) was an attractive watch too.

whalejonah

6/4/19
The shade of bronze that Tudor uses is really nice...not too vintage-looking (as opposed to say, the recent IWC bronze pilot)/ Of course, interesting to see how the patina turns out eventually.

pamegalex

Renowned Member
20/8/14
Any one got any news on this? Been patiently waiting but haven’t heard any news yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk