• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF just get the Slate Gray Black Bay Bronze

Ntress

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/18
Which one is the better rep then?? ZF or XF V2?
Also, is the dial in the ZF is gardient and goes from dark to light?

Eunomians

Renowned Member
15/3/06
Lol, nobody will answer my question regarding the gradient rep dials hahahahah.

I keep asking but nobody who knows actually dares to share with us the true details!

I’ll ask again for the 1000th time:

Does the ZF or XF V2 dial have a gradient color graduation like the genuine dial? Lighter center and darker outer edges?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cloney

Eunomians

Renowned Member
15/3/06
Lol, nobody will answer my question regarding the gradient rep dials hahahahah.

I keep asking but nobody who knows actually dares to share with us the true details!

I’ll ask again for the 1000th time:

Does the ZF or XF V2 dial have a gradient color graduation like the genuine dial? Lighter center and darker outer edges?

?

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Can you stop spamming this?
Its annoying and it won’t get you any answers

The man is asking a valid question. If you or the seller do not know just say so. But at least answer him. If not he is entitle to ask.

sweden

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/13
The man is asking a valid question. If you or the seller do not know just say so. But at least answer him. If not he is entitle to ask.

What do you mean by the seller? Nobody is selling anything in this thread to my understanding.
He is asking the same question three times in a short time and not getting a reply because nobody knows. Asking more times won’t give anyone more information. But hey, this is your forum so of course I will listen to your ruling and not complain more.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I mistook this as a sales thread. Never the less. He has a right to ask question and find out from people who know.

A simple I dont know personally and and open request for people who do know to chime in would help.

Also this is not my forum. It is all of ours. We are a big family and that is what is so great about RWI. Good luck.

Reactions: Karl and tkingjr

Eunomians

Renowned Member
15/3/06
Frankly I do have the right to ask and it’s a valid question - especially since many threads have a ton of posts and most questions get overlooked as post counts rise.

In any event, I certainly do apologize if I’ve ruffled feathers. I am asking a question that many of us would kindly like owner input about. There are a few owners here and I’m merely soliciting their opinion on the dial gradient.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: occb2

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Frankly I do have the right to ask and it’s a valid question - especially since many threads have a ton of posts and most questions get overlooked as post counts rise.

In any event, I certainly do apologize if I’ve ruffled feathers. I am asking a question that many of us would kindly like owner input about. There are a few owners here and I’m merely soliciting their opinion on the dial gradient.

Cheers

No need to apologize. We are all here to learn and spread what we know. Ask away. That is how we learn.

Reactions: Eunomians

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
But again what about the dial? The biggest tell is the first rep dial is just gray with no color gradations. The genuine dial is several colors of gray, lighter to darker.

How is the latest rep dial? Is it all gray? Is it more gen like with lighter/darker?

Here is a photo of the XF version. I think there is a slight gradient on the dial.

Image-1-2019-09-15-16-09-08-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntress and Rolorin

Rolorin

Known Member
3/10/17
Maybe just the image, but it looks more like two shades are just blended, just before the area where the indices start.

Ntress

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/18
Here is a photo of the XF version. I think there is a slight gradient on the dial.

Image-1-2019-09-15-16-09-08-Copy.jpg

Thank you for posting this.
it's either the quality pic is really bad, or the watch seems really fake.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I had the red bezel one and wore the poop out of it...this one is really tempting me

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
Screen-Shot-2019-09-16-at-4-53-35-PM.png

Tudor XF V2 (Supposedly)

TU032b1.jpg

TU032b4.jpg

ZF

Dial looks better on ZF from the pictures available. has anyone got the xf v2?

The XF Version's grey gradient looks more widespread while the ZF version grey gradient stops around the lume markers.

Last edited:

dime633

Horology Curious
30/11/18
i have ordered the zf and when it arrives after QC i can update on the dial fade ( can also post the QC here to verify the dial fade a little more ) ordered through fat panda so should have more pics shortly

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeremylau00

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
XF is adding the NATO for just 10 bucks. XF looks to have a better leather strap also. The color is more GEN. My money is on XF on this one.