• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LHD Pelagos

Jenko80

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/10/19
This is from Dealer Clocks, very good service!
I ask many shops and everybody sad "not available" i am so happy that i find DC and the best was that he are trusted!

Jenko80

2/10/19
Other question, I have the possibility to buy an original bracelet. Does it make sense or is the quality of replica bracelet good?

Jenko80

2/10/19
You are sure that is XF? Everybody from my colleagues sad that only ZF ist avalibale in small quantities.

Jenko80

2/10/19
How would you know that? Just because someone tells you that. You have to be a very important person if there is only one XF version left for you :cool:

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Wow, stunning!!! Although in other news, I managed to pick an old one up via M2M just two days ago, BOOM!!!! Today's wristie:

mZ5u4.jpg

GingerBubba

24/10/17
Such a beauty, If you think to sell it one day please think at me.

After I'd bought it, I had 6 people PM me offering to take it off my hands if I wanted to C&R!

Sorry - it's a keeper!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: stufuse

GingerBubba

24/10/17
The 'Tudor Geneve' printing on your Gen looks a lot thicker, maybe a bit more texture to your dial and yeah, the markers are quite different, but it's a decent Rep for sure. If you fancy swapping though, just holler.

Reactions: Oascom