• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BB 41 smooth bezel LF anyone have experience?

tominjo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/08
EU
Yea I saw that the KRF rep is nearly identical to the gen. I prefer the size of the 41mm but if it comes down to 41mm with flaws from gen versus 36mm with no flaws from gen it's a hard choice.. I really want the BB58 but the non-matching marker/hand lume turned me away from that..

BB41 IMO wears big.If you have small wrist, maybe BB36 will be just fine.
My wrist is 17,5 cm and I thinking to buy KRF BB36.
I will go to local Rolex/Tudor AD to try gen BB36, to see how this one will fit on my wrist.

Reactions: Yankindeez

Yankindeez

21/3/19
USA
BB41 IMO wears big.If you have small wrist, maybe BB36 will be just fine.
My wrist is 17,5 cm and I thinking to buy KRF BB36.
I will go to local Rolex/Tudor AD to try gen BB36, to see how this one will fit on my wrist.

Funny, my wrist is almost the same size as yours. Really wears that big? I wear 40mm watches often and think they're the perfect size for my wrist.. Keep me updated on your findings with the 36mm? A pic would be awesome too

TheKnight

16/11/18
Funny, my wrist is almost the same size as yours. Really wears that big? I wear 40mm watches often and think they're the perfect size for my wrist.. Keep me updated on your findings with the 36mm? A pic would be awesome too

yeah i have same size almost a bit smaller. 6.5inch wrist. used to wear 42-40mm all the time. now i'm thinking 40 looks to big on me. its the tastes changing i think. dunno how to explain it. I used to think i'll never go below 40mm no matter waht because i used to hate it when i did and over the years i realized Im a 40mm or higher kinda guy.

but now i'm wrong. im liking 39mm now.

tominjo

10/6/08
EU

Last Friday I went toTudor/Rolex AD and ask them to show me BB 36 and BB 41 on bracelet.

BB 36 looks and wears like ladys watch.As I said my wrist is 17,5 cm and BB 36 looks funny ( small) on it.

BB41 is the way to go definitely.

Yankindeez

21/3/19
USA
Last Friday I went toTudor/Rolex AD and ask them to show me BB 36 and BB 41 on bracelet.

BB 36 looks and wears like ladys watch.As I said my wrist is 17,5 cm and BB 36 looks funny ( small) on it.

BB41 is the way to go definitely.

Thank you for sharing

alexpaf

18/3/15
Hi guys, I'm thinking on getting the BB41 (either the bb41 or the BB58), can anyone say something more about the LF rep and its flaws, or say how the watch is doing after some time?
About the lume, if someone can get a pic, it would be great. My black bay bronze blue lume is off the charts, great lume!
Thanks for the help!