• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BB 41 smooth bezel LF anyone have experience?

TheKnight

16/11/18
Looking for an smooth bezel-ed Tudor and it seems only LF factory is making the 41mm?

Anyone have experience with LF? got pics? etc? thanks!

tominjo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/08
EU
I have it...my last purchase.

IMO looking great, nice sel fitment, great bracelet and clasp (not filmsy).
Lume could be a little better.

Reactions: TheKnight

TheKnight

16/11/18
I have it...my last purchase.

IMO looking great, nice sel fitment, great bracelet and clasp (not filmsy).
Lume could be a little better.

dam. the lume is important to me. But its too late i put my order in to puretime last night almost 24hrs ago. lol. my first rep.

I plan to get it. take it apart. water pressure test the case, take off the dial and hands and put them on my gen ETA 2824. then put it all back together and have my poor mans eta tudor.

TheKnight

16/11/18
got any better quality pics? haha looks pretty good imo. this watch is easy to rep i think because its soooooooooooooo simple. and no date, or cyclops or anything complex.

TheKnight

16/11/18
i noticed the 3 and the 9 indices are not lined up to the Dash marks are 3 and 9. Is it just the angle of the pic?

DVNE

Put Some Respect On My Name
7/11/12
I plan to get it. take it apart. water pressure test the case, take off the dial and hands and put them on my gen ETA 2824. then put it all back together and have my poor mans eta tudor.
Careful. It's very easy to damage these hands when removing it. The hour hand has a tube that can easily be damaged. That goes for all ETA BB reps.

The clone movement is fine. Grease the O rings, pressure test and you should be good to go.

TheKnight

16/11/18
Careful. It's very easy to damage these hands when removing it. The hour hand has a tube that can easily be damaged. That goes for all ETA BB reps.

The clone movement is fine. Grease the O rings, pressure test and you should be good to go.

Where is the tube? I'll just be super careful and lift if off real slow.

Grease for the crown is in the crown tube or on the stem/crown itself like on seikos?

Worst case i can always try to find a good set of ETA snowflake hands. I know they are hard to find with good lume. but maybe someone on here can direct me if the worst thing happens.

but thank you for the tip man! Appreciate it.

TheKnight

16/11/18
Guys I got my QC today. Is this the same illusion?
ab2fdb251dbdafd554da7d17cc854136.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

tominjo

10/6/08
EU
So would you say that's the only flaw with this watch?

I would not call it flaw.

Just want to say that there is a lot of rep watches which "stock" lume is great and factory could do a bit better job with lume on BB41.

Yankindeez

21/3/19
USA
I would not call it flaw.

Just want to say that there is a lot of rep watches which "stock" lume is great and factory could do a bit better job with lume on BB41.

Makes sense, thanks for the info. so would you say there are any flaws with this version or variations from Gen?

tominjo

10/6/08
EU
Makes sense, thanks for the info. so would you say there are any flaws with this version or variations from Gen?

Crown tube on rep is different as far as I saw the images of gen BB41.You will noticed that when crown is screw down.

KRF BB36 rep has correct crown tube, like gen.

Yankindeez

21/3/19
USA
Crown tube on rep is different as far as I saw the images of gen BB41.You will noticed that when crown is screw down.

KRF BB36 rep has correct crown tube, like gen.

Yea I saw that the KRF rep is nearly identical to the gen. I prefer the size of the 41mm but if it comes down to 41mm with flaws from gen versus 36mm with no flaws from gen it's a hard choice.. I really want the BB58 but the non-matching marker/hand lume turned me away from that..