• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Knew this would happen but imagine this happening to my gen.

domsdaddy123

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
6/8/15
It’s frustrating when you try your best to avoid knocking your watch against something and this happened.

811f76e7095cd06397710b7a9450e6ea.jpg

Glad it wasn’t a genuine Tudor. Anyway. Since the gen is also made with painted aluminium bezel, I am guessing this could easily happened as well to a gen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave it alone

Wear your scars like a Man.

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
I just started a new thread here on another issue I am having. I am not sure if the knock (Wasn't even hard) did anything to the watch innards. But now the GMT hand is running slow every day. I am surprise though cos shouldn't the gears be meshed together such that the GMT hand is running at half speed to the hour hand? Currently my watch is showing 1 pm but my GMT is showing 11 am. I set this a couple of days ago after noticing it was slow by 4 hours.

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
I just started a new thread here on another issue I am having. I am not sure if the knock (Wasn't even hard) did anything to the watch innards. But now the GMT hand is running slow every day. I am surprise though cos shouldn't the gears be meshed together such that the GMT hand is running at half speed to the hour hand? Currently my watch is showing 1 pm but my GMT is showing 11 am. I set this a couple of days ago after noticing it was slow by 4 hours.

I think I may be the only one with this issue. Been searching online and couldn't find another watch with this slow GMT hand. Damn... I really like this watch.