• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay Shield Red Bezel by ZF owners, post pictures and share your opinion of it

HardWorkOnly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/11/18
New Jersey
Post pictures of your [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]ZF Factory Tudor Black Bay 2016 Heritage Shield Red Bezel and share your opinion of it.[/FONT]

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Is there a good rep of bb smiley face from ZF or they stoped producing those models?

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Just sold mine. Fantastic rep all around. I'm trying out the green bezel version to see which one I like better.

AFAIK rose version isnt made anymore (but dont quote me on that), but some TDs might have access to leftover stock...Im really not sure. Worth asking. I'd suggest asking Sead as I've had luck with him getting oos items for me before.

CanRep

13/10/18
Just sold mine. Fantastic rep all around. I'm trying out the green bezel version to see which one I like better.

AFAIK rose version isnt made anymore (but dont quote me on that), but some TDs might have access to leftover stock...Im really not sure. Worth asking. I'd suggest asking Sead as I've had luck with him getting oos items for me before.

Ya, I asked Puretime about a week ago as wanted to buy one and they said there is no stock left for the Heritage. Pretty sure they are done now, especially with the plans for the 58 model rumoured for Feb-March.