• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Tudor BB GMT vs Gen (Pepsi)

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
And I wanted to buy a pepsi gmt + bb 58 but with all thoses issues popping here and there im kinda scared :'(

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
And I wanted to buy a pepsi gmt + bb 58 but with all thoses issues popping here and there im kinda scared :'(
Don't be scared, the GMT is a great rep, one of my best reps.

Reactions: SHB

EazyVG

Horology Curious
12/12/18
Hi there. Received my QC pics and as I see form the pic the 6 marker is very much slanted/misaligned. Have requested few more pics, in the meantime cnlan you guys assist in confirming the same from the pic received.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/9596/QCOf0c.jpg

From this pic, at least, it seems the whole bezel is misalignes as well.

Last edited:

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I had the same issue with the qc i got 3 days ago.
Wonky markers
Bezel and dial not centered
It's a superb watch but i'll wait a v2 with hopefully CHS.
Switched to a BB instead.

itwastyped

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/4/19
Is it difficult to replace the movement for an asian/eta 2836 with GMT complication watch if it breaks down? I'm new to GMT reps and I'd like to pick one of these up, but not if it would be hard to fix

Last edited:

kobzar

Horology Curious
10/5/15
Just ordered from TD, can't wait to get. Anyone know how waterproofed it is? Says 30m from factory but don't know how much to trust that. Has anyone gone swimming with this on? Or is it only safe for a little water like washing hands? Cheers

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Just ordered from TD, can't wait to get. Anyone know how waterproofed it is? Says 30m from factory but don't know how much to trust that. Has anyone gone swimming with this on? Or is it only safe for a little water like washing hands? Cheers

I wouldn't try to swim or wash my hands with a rep waterproofed by the factory.
Some did washing their watches just like op without fearing to damage it... but i would not.

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Yeah, I’d like to know if there’s a V2 in the works - hopefully with correct handstack.

Sent from the RWI App
CHS is a long way away. The only CHS movement is a modified A2836 that Noob is making currently. ARF is supposedly working on a real clone movement with CHS but no sign of it at all.

truthrocket

25/6/07
CHS is a long way away. The only CHS movement is a modified A2836 that Noob is making currently. ARF is supposedly working on a real clone movement with CHS but no sign of it at all.

Can one take the modified movement that Noob is making and put it inside the BB GMT? Would I have to buy new hands?