• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black bay from narikaa

Andrea94

Horology Curious
17/8/18
I'm a student so i have a small budget, and for this reason i want thr BB from Reg. I have some questions:
1- is it a mid tier replica? Or is the same quality you find on dhgate? Do you suggest me or it is a total waste of money?
2-in your opinion is it a better made replica the bb from reg or the regmariner? Which one is more flawless?

thanks!

thenut

Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Germany
Go for the BB , on dh Gate its hit or miss , if Money matters Go for reg , if Money doesnt matter you can try dh Gate just for Fun .

Reactions: Andrea94

Andrea94

Horology Curious
17/8/18
Around 160 USD both. Regmariner has tons of good reviews here while BB maybe one or two..that’s the only problem

Reactions: Slayer1976

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
The watches Narika sells are superior to DHGtate watches, plus he's a TD on many forums, so if there is a problem with the watch he'll sort it out.

You can decide for yourself which watch you prefer - compare what Reg sells with the gens. They won't be perfect copies, but you can decide what flaws you find acceptable.

Reactions: KJ2020 and Andrea94

Andrea94

Horology Curious
17/8/18
Thanks,in My opinion the Submariner is more common, so it’s more easy to meet someone with a gen one. However the black bay has just one or two reviews, the regmariner has hundreds.

Stefnan

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/11/18
Also been thinking about buying from him, been seeing some great things about the "regmariner" and also interested in the BB from him

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Thanks,in My opinion the Submariner is more common, so it’s more easy to meet someone with a gen one. However the black bay has just one or two reviews, the regmariner has hundreds.

The reason the Regmariner has hundreds of reviews is because he's been selling them for many many years. The BB is a relatively recent watch, is also probably a less popular model than the Sub, therefore less reviews.

rek0001

1/1/13
I recently bought one of the new 2018 Basel Rolex Pepsi GMT on jubilee from Reg, the entire order process was so easy and stressless compared to some of the current situations with our beloved TDs (watch out of stock, CC payment rejected, etc.)

Anyways the GMT I got from Reg is impeccable - great fit and finish, and I personally like the bezel colors better than Rolex's!

I just wish Reg had more stock, for instance the new Omega Seamaster 300, I'd buy more watches from him.

Reactions: Andrea94

Andrea94

Horology Curious
17/8/18
Thanks! This would be My first order so any experience is very appreciated!