• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay 36mm Black/Blue out

lalazart

Looking Around
11/5/18
Please keep us informed! I am very curious about this watch, but a little reluctant due to the high price.

mag8

11/2/15
EU
It turned out that this watch on QCs is a blue dial one, which is not what I ordered, I am now waiting for new QCs of the black dial one from puretime.

Lol that doesn't give me much confidence! Who was the seller?

If you have QC pics of the black one please share!

greekstructure

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/18
Lol that doesn't give me much confidence! Who was the seller?

If you have QC pics of the black one please share!

I stated it is puretime. I am still waiting for new QCs. I will share them once I get them.

lalazart

Looking Around
11/5/18
Is it ok to order from Puretime? I've read that it can be risky using your credit card on their site.

Stefnan

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/11/18
They look really well but I must say the price is kinda on the upper side right ?

watchwarrior18

Looking Around
7/11/18
Nope- ordered after greekstructure posted his QC pics. Don't understand how they could make the same mistake in such a short amount of time. Frustrating as to how careless they are.

taifighter84

24/8/17
They look pretty good to me! Lume is applied well and the alignments are correct. However the dial quality is questionable.

mag8

11/2/15
EU
Noone received theirs yet?

I'm very curious to hear the first impressions. I am very interested to buy the black one but i'm on the fence, and perhaps will wait for the bracelet version

Pinnicca

Horology Curious
31/1/17
Hey guys! Has anyone received theirs yet, I would love to hear your initial thoughts on the quality in person!! Thanks again:)

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
I thought to buy from Trustytime. Any thoughts or suggestions. Its my first time to order online. Thanks in advance fellas

apianXpress2k2

Looking Around
18/12/18
I'm a newbie to all this and have been reading the forums for a few months. Over the Weekend I ended up ordering a black dial BB36 from Trustytime. I got QC pics in about 24 hours, and although I'm certainly no expert, it looks pretty good. Should be here in about a week.

Reactions: kzaman

Manray

Renowned Member
Certified
18/8/14

horlogeliefhebber

24/2/11