• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay 36mm Black/Blue out

-prick

15/1/17
looks really good!
imo the watch looks better on the leather strap

killer replication factory

what a killer name ;)

abs10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/2/10
The bracelets go for around 800 or so new. I've never seen a 36 bracelet for sale separately. At 1200ish dollars, you may as well pick up a gen for a few hundred more. That'd be really unfortunate if they don't make the bracelet.

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
The bracelets go for around 800 or so new. I've never seen a 36 bracelet for sale separately. At 1200ish dollars, you may as well pick up a gen for a few hundred more. That'd be really unfortunate if they don't make the bracelet.

May I ask you where exactly these go for 1200? What I see is more closer to 2000.

Reactions: phdsjain

ffnc1020

3/9/17
Puretime just replied my email and they said they believe KRF will release a bracelet version “in the near future”. Now the only question is black or blue.

Reactions: axel.gold

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
I have a gen of this on bracelet... this looks great, only the lack of the silver 3d print effect, but you need your loupe out for that.

you can see the quality of print here.

might buy one of these and do a comparison before selling the Gen...

Reactions: klockjohan

abs10

7/2/10
Never 1200 but I've seen them listed with asking prices of 1800-1850 a few times. I'm sure you could snag one of those for 1700-1750. So, a "few" hundred more than 1200 was a little flip (closer to probably 500 more than that), but if you had to add a gen bracelet to this you'd be so close to a gen you may as well just hold out an extra month or two of saving and buy the gen.

Fortunately, Angus has said they're working on the rep bracelet and that it usually is a few months. Here's hoping he's right and it's only 1-2 months.

May I ask you where exactly these go for 1200? What I see is more closer to 2000.

baltalemule

13/4/18
thought about it. checked out the video reviews that got me close to buying a gen BB36. remembered how much I wished this watch was rep'd. thought about it a lot.

but, in the end I'm going to pass on this. too expensive for not having a bracelet. had this come along a year and a half ago it would have been a no brainer.

now i will return to obsessing over the BB58 and other watches that I can't have.

Reactions: Ronald

mag8

11/2/15
EU
I've been waiting for this one for so long I'm tempted to purchase it already even if I know they will be releasing the bracelet version in a couple of months....just to have us morons buying it twics

baltalemule

13/4/18
in case anyone is interested in getting this rep and putting on a gen bracelet, there is a bracelet on the flea bay right now. auction ends Sunday, 09:35 AM PST. No, it's not my auction. I considered bidding and then getting this rep, but who knows if it will actually fit?

ffnc1020

3/9/17
in case anyone is interested in getting this rep and putting on a gen bracelet, there is a bracelet on the flea bay right now. auction ends Sunday, 09:35 AM PST. No, it's not my auction. I considered bidding and then getting this rep, but who knows if it will actually fit?

I read somewhere that everything is swappable with gen. But who knows if thats actually true.

kzaman

17/12/15
Does it really matter so much about the bracelet?
theres a few good custom leather straps that are fairly well priced.

I'm just waiting on someone's review. Lol.

greekstructure

26/10/18

These are QCs I have received today morning from Puretime. They look great except for the color. I've ordered the black dial model, but it looks like a blue dial one. I already raised this issue by sending my response to Elena and waiting for her response. We will see, and I will keep you updated on how they are going to address this issue appropriately and quickly.

abs10

7/2/10
Any pics face on to see if the silver on the tube shows? Genuine crown goes flush up against the black part of the tube, but it looks like the rep has some gap.

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu

These are QCs I have received today morning from Puretime. They look great except for the color. I've ordered the black dial model, but it looks like a blue dial one. I already raised this issue by sending my response to Elena and waiting for her response. We will see, and I will keep you updated on how they are going to address this issue appropriately and quickly.

Keep us updated mate!
Thanks