• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor fast rider blackshield ZF Ceramic

gdhg

Known Member
16/6/18
Hello guys, bought two month ago this beauty from andrew (TRUSTYTIME).
last monday it had a little desk dive and got this damage on the bezel. Pratically, the black fell off the bezel; so i m wondering...this rep supposed to be CERAMIC, is it possible?
i think if black fell off probably it's simple black coating and not 1:1 ceramic.
what do u think ?
thx for answer

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
There was a PVD version of this before the ceramic one came out, you sure you bought the ceramic and not the PVD? Are the PVD ones even in production anymore?

gdhg

Known Member
16/6/18
yes 100% sure i bought the ceramic 1:1 version...i paid for that one and i also asked for differences before the order...
now i told the problem to andrew with proof of my order (Trusty Time) and he doesn't answer me anymore...that's seems to me a fraud...how can i do ?? i found trusty time as TD on repgeek, is it a Trusted Dealer also on RWI ?

GenTLe

Known Member
18/6/14
As far as I know the ceramic one is out of stock from a lot of time now (at least 1 year). He may have sent you the cheaper PVD...

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Or, is it possible the midcase is ceramic and the bezel is metal? I would think that is an impact prone part and would probably be metal PVD sice that would be stronger, as would tge caseback typically be. . How is the gen constructed?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hello guys, bought two month ago this beauty from andrew (TRUSTYTIME).
last monday it had a little desk dive and got this damage on the bezel. Pratically, the black fell off the bezel; so i m wondering...this rep supposed to be CERAMIC, is it possible?
i think if black fell off probably it's simple black coating and not 1:1 ceramic.
what do u think ?
thx for answer

Do you have a link to the watch you ordered if so post it and no trusty time isn't a TD on RWI. Ceramic would not scratch like that its PVD.

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
Bad PVD in my opinion...
But that's not seller fault... we should blame the maker. The same watch is sold by _______ (put a Seller name here...)