• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black bay fifty-eight release date?

Parci73

Known Member
25/10/11
The Tudor GMT is available by the TDs and they told us that the BB58 will follow...

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro

Stefnan

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/11/18
Is this something that is gonna be issued as a rep ?

Reactions: Ronald

Stefnan

INMATE
7/11/18
been thinking if I should just go for the gen but not sure if that´s so easy as I´ve been told there are waiting lists from AD

Parci73

Known Member
25/10/11
At the moment it‘s not easy to get a gen...
In germany there are waiting lists for the BB58 at most of the TD. I‘m on more than one list - still waiting...

Reactions: Elfriede

Stefnan

INMATE
7/11/18
At the moment it‘s not easy to get a gen...
In germany there are waiting lists for the BB58 at most of the TD. I‘m on more than one list - still waiting...

Yes that is what i´ve heard, i´ve seen some of them for sale over at rolex forum, might crab one up there if it´s not gonna be repped soon :/

baltalemule

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/18
Yes that is what i´ve heard, i´ve seen some of them for sale over at rolex forum, might crab one up there if it´s not gonna be repped soon :/

I pretty much decided i wanted this watch too much to wait for a rep so I snatched one up on a forum. A bit over retail but not terrible. Literally a day after I bought it the GMT rep was released which made me wonder if the 58 would soon follow. Actually, seeing the bb36 rep makes me think the 58 may not be too far away seeing how it shows that the rep factories are adding models which may reflect increased interest in this brand.

regardless, i couldn't resist. Have yet to receive the watch, but it's on its way and i'm so damn excited for it that i'm afraid I am setting it up to fall short of my crazy expectations.

Reactions: Stefnan

Stefnan

INMATE
7/11/18
I pretty much decided i wanted this watch too much to wait for a rep so I snatched one up on a forum. A bit over retail but not terrible. Literally a day after I bought it the GMT rep was released which made me wonder if the 58 would soon follow. Actually, seeing the bb36 rep makes me think the 58 may not be too far away seeing how it shows that the rep factories are adding models which may reflect increased interest in this brand.

regardless, i couldn't resist. Have yet to receive the watch, but it's on its way and i'm so damn excited for it that i'm afraid I am setting it up to fall short of my crazy expectations.

You gonna have to post a wristie when you get it :)

But that was what I thought but it most be expensive to make the 36mm case and the 58 is 39 but hopefully it will be here soon otherwise I will just need to snatch one up from the gen forum :)

baltalemule

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/18
You gonna have to post a wristie when you get it :)

But that was what I thought but it most be expensive to make the 36mm case and the 58 is 39 but hopefully it will be here soon otherwise I will just need to snatch one up from the gen forum :)

certainly will and may do a little write up of how my rep 1680 red submariner helped convince me to get the gen bb58. good luck with the hunt.

michi_werner

Known Member
21/8/18
I think the Gen is a great watch at a more reasonable price compared to many other watches. Angus said that he expects the 58 to be released around CNY, but I hope it will be earlier!

Stefnan

INMATE
7/11/18
I think the Gen is a great watch at a more reasonable price compared to many other watches. Angus said that he expects the 58 to be released around CNY, but I hope it will be earlier!

CNY, correct me if wrong but is that next year ?