• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF will launch the 2018 Baselworld Tudor Black Bay GMT Pepsi next month

Hamburger78

Horology Curious
8/3/19
You're right, they have some pretty legit stuff as well. But once you go to the really good looking stuff, they're just as pricey. Well, at least we can save some on the metalware, right? :)

Hamburger78

Horology Curious
8/3/19
Just received mine yesterday. What a beauty she is! Now looking for a strap to get her the wrist time she cleraly deserves. Seeing that as a kind of extended demo time for the gen... Pics may follow!

Kitosarg

Known Member
13/7/18

Today i had the opportunity to purchase the tudor pepsi gen. Im on a trip and found this in an ad i was visiting. It was on display inside the store. Let me tell you, im really impressed with zf.

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19

Today i had the opportunity to purchase the tudor pepsi gen. Im on a trip and found this in an ad i was visiting. It was on display inside the store. Let me tell you, im really impressed with zf.

Could you do a side by side comparison in one pic? That gen looks beautiful AF congrats!

ffuhcu

14/7/16
That is a side by side comparison in one pic. Left is zf, right is gen :)

Unless you have some odd tailoring it appears to be two pictures stuck together! Congrats on the gen, looks beautiful. I'd as the same as kryp29 though, if possible please, would be great if you could share a photo or two of the watches next to each other in the same shot. Absolute ideal would be a short high res video of sort of moving them around a bit in the light but I don't want to be too cheeky in my requests ;)

Enjoy.

Kitosarg

Known Member
13/7/18
Unless you have some odd tailoring it appears to be two pictures stuck together! Congrats on the gen, looks beautiful. I'd as the same as kryp29 though, if possible please, would be great if you could share a photo or two of the watches next to each other in the same shot. Absolute ideal would be a short high res video of sort of moving them around a bit in the light but I don't want to be too cheeky in my requests ;)

Enjoy.

Nono, sorry my bad. I didnt purchase the watch, it was available in the ad, but comparing it with mu zf i figured it out it wasnt worth it. Sorry its not that clear now that i read again my first coment.

ffuhcu

14/7/16
Nono, sorry my bad. I didnt purchase the watch, it was available in the ad, but comparing it with mu zf i figured it out it wasnt worth it. Sorry its not that clear now that i read again my first coment.

Ah ok, no worries, thanks for clarifying.

Amguy1

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/9/18
Received mine few weeks ago. Very well made and colours jus pop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amguy1

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/9/18
62122771284f0e188011fa52c6ed26a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RepWatchNoob

Known Member
3/5/18
EU
Guys, anyone ordered in the last weeks? How is the latest batch? DW missalignment seems kind of a big thing. Anyone wearing it on a 6,5 inch wrist?
I am scared that this is too big for my 6,5 wrist. I habe just bought a bb58 and thinking about putting the trigger for this gmt.

Reactions: Kitosarg

RepWatchNoob

Known Member
3/5/18
EU
Received the QC pics.
have the feeling that the 24hour Marker is one click off. Or is it just the angel?
What do you think? GL? Ask for more pics?
Thanks for your answers.

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Yeah sorry I mean exactly that.

It looks close enough to the point where it could very well be the angle of the photo. Maybe ask for one more pic as straight on as possible for your peace of mind?

But yours looks good to me. I have a few Rollies that have the slightest amount of bezel play and every once in a while I find myself adjusting it so it is perfectly lined up instead of 98% lined up lol. It's not even a full click, just a fraction of a millimeter adjustment. Doesn't bother me at all except for the first two days when I over analyzed the shit out of it haha.