• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF will launch the 2018 Baselworld Tudor Black Bay GMT Pepsi next month

michi_werner

Known Member
21/8/18
bf9c98c7e09f7741695b03f7d78d2705.jpg

86867bce1ccfc08cf83602ede966f4d5.jpg

Erika’s originals MV strap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The strap looks great!

iceburn

Known Member
5/5/16
For those who already got the watch in possesion, do you find any misalignment of the date? ZF date wheel is known for its left aligned.

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
For those who already got the watch in possesion, do you find any misalignment of the date? ZF date wheel is known for its left aligned.

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

No misalignment on mine but the bezel is a tad misaligned. Very annoying.

noel2017

Horology Curious
28/5/17
Hi all. I'm just home from a 2 week holiday in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and I wore my Tudor GMT everyday there. I have to say I have never received so many compliments from people about a watch!

They really pay attention to these details in the UAE, from hotel check in, wait staff in restaurants and shop staff in the malls they all commented on how nice the watch is. Even the staff in the Rolex store in Dubai mall commented on it!

If anyone is still sitting on the fence about this watch I say buy it! I love it :)

michi_werner

Known Member
21/8/18
Hi all. I'm just home from a 2 week holiday in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and I wore my Tudor GMT everyday there. I have to say I have never received so many compliments from people about a watch!

They really pay attention to these details in the UAE, from hotel check in, wait staff in restaurants and shop staff in the malls they all commented on how nice the watch is. Even the staff in the Rolex store in Dubai mall commented on it!

If anyone is still sitting on the fence about this watch I say buy it! I love it :)

Nice, wear it in good health

JSwatch

Horology Curious
9/5/17
I have ordered the ZF Tudor GMT and it will arrive Monday or Tuesday next week. I live I China and have a direct contact to the ZF factory, it’s make it very easy for me to buy watch from them. I know it have ICHS, this is the only issue there bothering me, hopefully they one day change this. Regarding the previous comments about the CHS rep is unstable, I can’t agree in this. I have a Rolex GMT rep also from ZF with CHS and this have worked now for 2 years, whiteout any problems. It’s keeping time pretty good about plus 5 seconds per day. So if ZF one day change the movement to the modified version with CHS, I will have no worries to get this. Anyway I can live with the ICHS and look forward to get my new watch. I have ordered it with both the steel and leather bracelet, so will probably have problems to choice which one I shall use:)

The Alchemy Index

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/6/15
This is one of the best rep dials I have seen. The printing is actually raised and has depth and plays with light like gen

Great rep

c09ea68e46450875280482f6b9dc21ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hm11esh

4/9/18
I want but can't be dealing with the inconsistent date wheel. That's the biggest tell in my opinion so will wait till they fix it