• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF will launch the 2018 Baselworld Tudor Black Bay GMT Pepsi next month

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
I've got a problem : the red hand of the watch is moving slower than the hour hand, they are desynchronised, has someone the same issue?

Sent from the RWI App

It should move at half the rate. The red hand is the GMT hand. It tells the time on a 24 hour function as per the numbers on the bezel. You set the bezel according to your time zone. The GMT does one full rotation every 24 hours

tamere

Horology Curious
11/5/16
It should move at half the rate. The red hand is the GMT hand. It tells the time on a 24 hour function as per the numbers on the bezel. You set the bezel according to your time zone. The GMT does one full rotation every 24 hours
Oh my bad ! Thank you for your quick answer :)

Sent from the RWI App

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
ZF qc is really bad, some pictures insee the markers are completely off.

KEV87iwc

Renowned Member
23/6/17
Is it possible to fix this? Other movement?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

KEV87iwc

Renowned Member
23/6/17

KEV87iwc

Renowned Member
23/6/17

tamere

Horology Curious
11/5/16
No guys it's my fault the red hand is working well, i didn't know that the red hand had to work 75% slower due to the 24hours base.

Sent from the RWI App

tamere

Horology Curious
11/5/16
No guys it's my fault the red hand is working well, i didn't know that the red hand had to work 75% slower due to the 24hours base.

Sent from the RWI App
50% slower*

Sent from the RWI App

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
Lol I laugh now but when I first got I to watches I bought a parnis gmt and thought the same thing.

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
So my QC pics everything looks fine except the bezel seems to be seated slightly off. Does anyone know how difficult / easy this bezel can be popped out and re seated? Or does it hold stead at a half click?

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
The bezel insert is just a prototype, I think ZF will really put it together well. It's a beautiful timepiece and if repped well, ZF has the market.

Make sure to check out my post guys. I make a very deep, personal feeling rep vs gen comparison.
You can find right in the tudor section
[ZF Tudor bb gmt rep vs gen]

Moonmoon

Horology Curious
9/3/18
I'm not sure, but would have an eta 2893 chs? The exchange should not be a big problem if the ZF is worth it.

Moonmoon

Horology Curious
9/3/18
I thought if you exchange the A 2836 (ICHS) for the ETA 2893 you get CHS. But then the arrangement is the same in both movements.

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
I thought if you exchange the A 2836 (ICHS) for the ETA 2893 you get CHS. But then the arrangement is the same in both movements.

Theyre essentially the same movement so no. ETA is just swiss made and the A is the asian copy. There are replica rolex gmt movments that have the CHS but they are not great movements from what I understand and then there's a whole other difficulty of getting it to fit in the BB.

Reactions: csthe