• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pelagos v6f v4 HE valve

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
Hey guys. I was just wanting to know if any of you who swim/shower with your v6f Pelagos have had issues with water getting in through the he valve. I am about to get a v6f v4, and the seller is going to grease the gaskets and stuff for me, but he said the he valve is still a potential problem. I was just wondering if that is a place where water can get in on the Pelagos reps, and if anyone has had issues with it. Is the he valve actually an opening to the case, or is it just a fake valve so to speak. Thanks!

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
I can't really speak on these newer pelagos' , but I had a v1 by ZF and the helium valve fell out and had to be glued back in . Unfortunately I can't recall too much about whether there was a way for water to make its way into the case.

ellist1234

Known Member
21/1/15
Uk
I had my V6f tested to 100m and it passed. That's as far as the tester in the shop went. It's been in the shower and swimming in the sea all fine. I always test my watches before getting them wet and then annually

Reactions: Taz71

Taz71

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/6/16
Parts Unknown
Same here, I had mine serviced and sealed as soon as it came in and it passed with flying colors.