• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can no longer set time/date on pelagos v6f

chujowski

Looking Around
30/6/16
I have a small issue with my Tudor Pelagos V6F v2. I was trying to set the time one day and I lost the ability to change both time and date on the watch. It still winds and the lug turns, but the lug can only be used to wind the watch.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
I have a small issue with my Tudor Pelagos V6F v2. I was trying to set the time one day and I lost the ability to change both time and date on the watch. It still winds and the lug turns, but the lug can only be used to wind the watch.

This could be a big issue or a small issue. Open up the caseback, remove the "crown" as its not called a lug, and reinstall it. It could have just slipped and needs to be set back in place. However, it could be a bigger issue with the keyless works and may need help from a pro. There are super useful tutorials in the tech section about the movements and how to do things. Check it out and see if you can fix it. If not, go to the supporting vendors section and see if you can find a watchmaker to help you. I have used Katt before without issue, but the best part about RWI is all the info right there for you, just go find it!!! Good Luck!!!

clockmaker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/4/16
Sounds like the setting date spring has popped out of position but that wouldn’t affect winding as well. I agree with Ralph, try removing and reinstalling the crown. Push on the little pin and the crown should slip out.

erekose

Renowned Member
Supporter
13/2/12
Tokyo
I had this happen recently on an XF bronze BB. Ended up swapping in a new selitta sw-200.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk