• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor BB Red Superrep?

Linear

9/6/16
honestly, couldnt tell you and i wear my gens all the time lol.

ill check tonight as i have both gen and rep

I think I found my answer on a youtube video (but maybe you can confirm)... looks like turning the crown clockwise moves the time forward on the in-house movement (same a most rolex movements). When you turn the crown clockwise on the ETA versions, it moves the time backwards.

miami_YG

Supporter
Certified
17/2/17
NY USA
I think I found my answer on a youtube video (but maybe you can confirm)... looks like turning the crown clockwise moves the time forward on the in-house movement (same a most rolex movements). When you turn the crown clockwise on the ETA versions, it moves the time backwards.

Confirmed... Good catch! didn't even realize (have a blue gen)

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16

this is correct. just tested on mine.

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
What are your thoughts on the bezel? I have the BBR and thought the bezel might be just a tad more maroon than gen. But that is after seeing gen at the AD in its display case with display lighting.

seherpe

Horology Curious
21/3/19
Bought this last week and love it. But noticed that some parts on back of strap/buckle are not stainless steel o maybe not polished. I know this is quite pedantic but it is normal?

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
I thought its superrep but now I see its far from that. Thanks I almost pulled on this one

Yankindeez

21/3/19
USA
Is the red ZF BB the same as the other ZF BBs?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk