• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Bay 58

Fattboy1

Horology Curious
23/8/20
In a single image these things can be distorted for all kinds of lens-related reasons... but with multiple angles I'd have to support your view. I don’t think it’s good.

That's what I was thinking; I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being overly critical of the watch given that it seems that doing so is frowned upon. Thank you for your opinion!

Grfranco

Known Member
26/8/19
Conus
That's what I was thinking; I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being overly critical of the watch given that it seems that doing so is frowned upon. Thank you for your opinion!

Is it a ZZF v2? Lume pip looks good and overall looks very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fattboy1

Horology Curious
23/8/20

Yup it is the V2 ZF. Yeah the lume pip looks great, but i feel like that 3 o'clock marker would drive me nuts. It doesn't look noticeably off to you?

Reactions: ALJY

Grfranco

Known Member
26/8/19
Conus
Yup it is the V2 ZF. Yeah the lume pip looks great, but i feel like that 3 o'clock marker would drive me nuts. It doesn't look noticeably off to you?

Looks good to me

fuzzmex

2/9/17

Once you've seen it, you can't unsee it.
I would not accept this one.

Fattboy1

Horology Curious
23/8/20
Once you've seen it, you can't unsee it.
I would not accept this one.

Hah. Yea I know how fixated I get on things like that. I went ahead and rejected, hopefully the next watch is more acceptable. Thanks for the help guys!

Fattboy1

Horology Curious
23/8/20
Hey guys, got some new QC pics. (Is it in bad taste to keep post QC pics when we have questions? If so, I apologize / please let me know)

I feel like the tube is a bit long on this one. 12 o'clock marker looks a tiny bit off to me? Lume pip looks good though. Anyone care to share any insights? Much appreciated!

exia78

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/14
The 12 hourmaker is a bit shifted to the left, but I've also seen something like that on gen before. I'd GL this. (just curious which TD did you buy from?)

Sureshot20

Horology Curious
28/1/20
Down Under
Actually apologies I was still a few posts back. The 12 marker looks pretty decent. The tube length has been covered in this thread a bit... other owners maybe be able to advise.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
So beautiful. Sadly the recent batch of bb58 comes with the longer tube.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

All the current batch have the long tube issue from v1?

Or just the QCs posted by the member on this page?

Maybe the member got feeded with a v1 instead of a v2.

KerwinKey

13/4/19
All the current batch have the long tube issue from v1?

Or just the QCs posted by the member on this page?

Maybe the member got feeded with a v1 instead of a v2.
According to my TD, this batch has the long tube issues unfortunately. He's not sure when will the shorten tube comes.

Heres my recent QC.
746a43f7a5c190e02a1301d32efe1a44.jpg

Reactions: SHB

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
According to my TD, this batch has the long tube issues unfortunately. He's not sure when will the shorten tube comes.

Heres my recent QC.
746a43f7a5c190e02a1301d32efe1a44.jpg

Aww bad news, I wouldn't accept any long tube version.