• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Bay 58

Tudor7017

Horology Curious
2/1/20
A lot of money for a nato but it is very nice
qHlo2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ecender

axel.gold

Known Member
5/5/19
Yes it’s gen popped up on eBay and I couldn’t resist. Have no idea if I paid over the odds but I think it was about £140 :eek:

I believe it's a fair price... at Tudor/Rolex they won't let you buy it unless you bring in a Genuine.

Last edited:

michi_werner

Known Member
21/8/18

Wow, great to see such a comparison, both look very good and almost identical to me! The lighter dial is quite visible though!

I think I will order the V2 once the whole virus hype is over, I think I have read that there are (understandingly) many delays currently...

Rbur9

Horology Curious
17/2/20
Hello. This is my first post to the forum (although I've been using it quite a bit for research/ advice). I just purchased a Tudor BB58 via Puretime and received my QC pics this morning. I have 24 hour to approve/ reject and am looking for some help! I am concerned that it might have the issue with the long crown stem and crooked marker at 9:00. Thoughts?

I9hfL.jpg

I9AhR.jpg

I9Ln8.jpg

I9euK.jpg

I9UZv.jpg

Last edited:

Rbur9

Horology Curious
17/2/20
Angel91 thanks. Does the 9:00 rectangular marker look straight to you? It appears to be tilted down to the left to me, but I'm not sure how to test that for sure.

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Rbur9 that 9:00 marker looks OK to me. The movement numbers are quite good, too! Look how straight that line is.

Re QC concern of the 9:00 marker, if you reject this, there's no guarantee that the next one you get won't have any concerns/flaws.
BTW, congratulations on getting your QC. That means your TD is now back in business.

May I ask when you placed your order with Puretime?

Last edited: