• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Bay 58

Cannazza

Renowned Member
Certified
18/12/18
You can quiet it easily, no need for genuine ETA or complete Service
There is a video or guide That shows how to mute the rotor? What kind of oil should be used?
Thanks, I think it's useful for everyone!

Inviato dal mio BLA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: RepWatchNoob

RepWatchNoob

Known Member
3/5/18
EU
There is a video or guide That shows how to mute the rotor? What kind of oil should be used?
Thanks, I think it's useful for everyone!

Inviato dal mio BLA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

+1 I agree!
Just FYI, the watchsmith damped the winding noise, oiled the rotor, the automatic lift was provided with splash lubrication. He had to swap a ratchet wheel, sometimes slipped through and made a rattling noise. Will receive the watch in the next days.

Last edited:
Reactions: iamxd

Pietjebel

23/5/15
APzn1.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Some vendors don't list it at V2, if you receive the QC you'll easily see which version it is.

​​​Check especially on lume color and tube length. Otherwise sometimes the dial markers or pearl are not aligned / messed up.

Pulling the trigger here soon aswell :)

Reactions: lambo79

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
Looks great! It's from Sead right? Can't wait for mine to arrive

you ordered from sead as well? mine was sent out on the 12th of nov, but still hasn’t arrived due to royal mail problems (they actually sent it to the wrong country..). really strange, the status hasn’t updated since arriving in the wrong country either. nevertheless sead assured it’s gonna arrive at my address ..

did that happen to anyone before?

Last edited:

RepWatchNoob

Known Member
3/5/18
EU
Yeah it’s from Sead.
After the small service it runs super smooth and it is water proof.

Payed last week for a Tudor GMT.
Can not wait for it to arrive as well.
I think this feeling is absolutely normal :).

Rastapopoulos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
5/4/19
Germany
Received my QC Pictures today. Watch is looking fine overall, but it has the "clasp gap issue". Can someone please tell me, if there would be problems with the closing mechanism with this kind of gap or if it is just a cosmetical issue. Thanks for your help!

AguQ3.jpg

ANDFlow

1/4/19
Santiago - Chile
Some vendors don't list it at V2, if you receive the QC you'll easily see which version it is.

​​​Check especially on lume color and tube length. Otherwise sometimes the dial markers or pearl are not aligned / messed up.

Pulling the trigger here soon aswell :)

Today i received the QC, I have rejected the watch cause of the misaligned markers, 3 is the worst.
But the question is, is this the ZF v2 ? Or is just the v1? I see a protruded crown, not lume
Shot
What you guys think?

07f7f6a079c4116dab8b8239d3a2bd0b.jpg
add6e7bf14eafd31c09f1f68469db7ab.jpg

lestorfreemon

14/2/19
Today i received the QC, I have rejected the watch cause of the misaligned markers, 3 is the worst.
But the question is, is this the ZF v2 ? Or is just the v1? I see a protruded crown, not lume
Shot
What you guys think?

07f7f6a079c4116dab8b8239d3a2bd0b.jpg
add6e7bf14eafd31c09f1f68469db7ab.jpg

Looks like a V2 for me in regards to the lume. Crown does look a bit like v1 but might be the angle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Stuessi

Renowned Member
9/6/16
you ordered from sead as well? mine was sent out on the 12th of nov, but still hasn’t arrived due to royal mail problems (they actually sent it to the wrong country..). really strange, the status hasn’t updated since arriving in the wrong country either. nevertheless sead assured it’s gonna arrive at my address ..

did that happen to anyone before?
I also ordered from Sead with triangle shipping to Germany, hopefully it will arrive.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk