• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Bay 58

Yona24

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/4/19
C&B Chevron Strap!

KDgkI.jpg

KZjaX.jpg

KZDJc.jpg

DwightSchrute

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/10/19
EU

Received my 2nd QC today. I think it looks sharp, only thing I'm worried about is the 6 o clock marker. Does it look crooked to you? Seems like a profound coincidence that the second hand is partially covering this marker on both pics..

alexpaf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/15
Im gutted, there is a very small chip/scratch on my crystal near the hour hand on the below pic.

I didn’t remember bumping my watch against something.

Is there ar coating on the outside and inside ?

Should I be able to remove it with those polish diamond paste?

What do you recommend ?

https://clickpix.org/image/093be03a-4b16-46ed-8d91-ce7a23cd309e.KLmS2
My v2 has the same issue.
It doesnt bother me too much, since it only appears from certain angles, but it would be nice to know if there is some way to fix it!

Plantagenet

7/12/18
Europe
My v2 has the same issue.
It doesnt bother me too much, since it only appears from certain angles, but it would be nice to know if there is some way to fix it!

Yes its the same, from certain angles I don't see it but it bothers the hell out of me!
If someone has a fix or know an eBay seller who offer replacement crystal.

Plantagenet

7/12/18
Europe
Now my TD is telling me that the crystal is plexi and not sapphire. Is that confirmed ??
I saw the rep advertised on various TD website as having sapphire crystal.

AndyDav55

Known Member
Certified
13/2/18
So i got the BB58 in and its an amazing rep. only real fault is the slightly whiter lume. Mine, however, came with a faulty clasp that wont close and has a giant gap when pressed down. Sead, my TD, is sending me a new bracelet/clasp for the troubles. Guess I'll just have to rock it on leather for the time being.

FYI when doing QC, really take a hard look at the clasp cause im not the only one who has this issue...

Plantagenet

7/12/18
Europe
So i got the BB58 in and its an amazing rep. only real fault is the slightly whiter lume. Mine, however, came with a faulty clasp that wont close and has a giant gap when pressed down. Sead, my TD, is sending me a new bracelet/clasp for the troubles. Guess I'll just have to rock it on leather for the time being.

FYI when doing QC, really take a hard look at the clasp cause im not the only one who has this issue...

I thought all clasp on this rep have the same defect, that gap you're mentioning when closed. Its not flush.

It was mentioned here

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/tudor/6778767-black-bay-58?p=7808579#post7808579

If there are some without this flawlthen I missed my chance at asking Sead for a new bracelet as well ..

Last edited: