• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Bay 58

canuck2k

Known Member
10/7/12
Have been thinking of getting the gen of this BB58 since it came out but this rep looks great maybe will get the rep to test drive it before pulling the trigger on a gen

desectro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/2/15
Have been thinking of getting the gen of this BB58 since it came out but this rep looks great maybe will get the rep to test drive it before pulling the trigger on a gen

Go for it.. Its the best bang for the buck after the v2 update.

smithwits

Looking Around
6/8/19
Very close to buying this gen and wondering if anyone can comment on the bracelet quality of the v2? Would it fit on the gen piece and is it decent quality?
I'd consider getting the gen on the gold/black nato strap and purchasing a v2 bracelet from Puretime

Any considerations/comparisons and thoughts would be appreciated

Reactions: pcghill

pcghill

2/9/17
Very close to buying this gen and wondering if anyone can comment on the bracelet quality of the v2? Would it fit on the gen piece and is it decent quality?
I'd consider getting the gen on the gold/black nato strap and purchasing a v2 bracelet from Puretime

Great idea! Never really thought of it, it makes total sense

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town

may I ask why not just get the gen bracelet as well?

shamanblues999

25/4/18

It would fit but the question is why bother. Saving maybe a couple of hundred bucks. You are invested in buying the gen anyways, might as well get the bracelet as well unless u just want use the nato strap. What’s the cost difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smithwits

Looking Around
6/8/19
It would fit but the question is why bother. Saving maybe a couple of hundred bucks. You are invested in buying the gen anyways, might as well get the bracelet as well unless u just want use the nato strap. What’s the cost difference?

Purely just a cost saving move. Where I live the difference between bracelet and nato is about 700 USD or roughly 20% of the total watches price

shamanblues999

25/4/18
Purely just a cost saving move. Where I live the difference between bracelet and nato is about 700 USD or roughly 20% of the total watches price

Yeah that’s a lot for a bracelet. Wonder if your local AD might give you a good discount for the gen ss bracelet and you forego the nato strap. You can always find very similar ones on amazon or Ali. Else just get the rep ss, it should work just fine.

smithwits

Looking Around
6/8/19
Yeah that’s a lot for a bracelet. Wonder if your local AD might give you a good discount for the gen ss bracelet and you forego the nato strap. You can always find very similar ones on amazon or Ali. Else just get the rep ss, it should work just fine.

I thought perhaps there was a marked difference in quality between a $100 rep bracelet and the gen $700 one, and it may be worth getting the watch on ss.. sounding like perhaps there isn't. Appreciate the response

watchdood5000

Looking Around
7/8/19
Hi all! I’m a complete noob to the world of replica watches, and I’ve just received the QC pics for my first replica watch purchase: The ZF Tudor Black Bay 58 V2. I would be extremely grateful if any of you could look at these pictures and tell me whether I should give the red or green light and why. Many thanks!

https://imgur.com/gallery/BQry2le

Bassy2000

Known Member
1/12/17
Hi all! I’m a complete noob to the world of replica watches, and I’ve just received the QC pics for my first replica watch purchase: The ZF Tudor Black Bay 58 V2. I would be extremely grateful if any of you could look at these pictures and tell me whether I should give the red or green light and why. Many thanks!

https://imgur.com/gallery/BQry2le

I would be grateful if you read this https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq/94138-the-purpose-of-qc-pictures. Also many thanks in advance.

Reactions: bigtiddygothgf

watchdood5000

Looking Around
7/8/19
My apologies, Bassy2000, I can’t figure out how to reply with a quote.

Thank you for providing me with that information. I should have added that I am concerned in particular about the length of the crown tube and also the appearance of white specs (hopefully it is just dust) around the bezel or the watch.

lieutjoe

Horology Curious
24/7/19
Vancouver, BC
Hi bb58 fam, looking to get this as my first rep next month as a celebration for a successful 8 year anniversary building my web start-up with my wife.

For those who’ve owned the ZF v2 for awhile what do you like about it? Any gripes? Would love to wear this a daily watch.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

desectro

27/2/15
Hi bb58 fam, looking to get this as my first rep next month as a celebration for a successful 8 year anniversary building my web start-up with my wife.

For those who’ve owned the ZF v2 for awhile what do you like about it? Any gripes? Would love to wear this a daily watch.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
The wearability is great.. Nice size.. Light weight. Just that I noticed the dial is slightly lighter coloured when in contact with light. And lume on the hour markers seemed not levelled (bulging up) . Just my thought it may vary with other units. Not to bother too much on the lume color mismatch, the hour and minute hands are definitely whiter than the hour markers. But you will be able to get used to it after few days of use.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Parci73

Known Member
25/10/11
I did it! Pulled the trigger for V2!

Waiting for QC Pics from Andrew! Will buy the GEN NATO strap the next days, did the same with Tudor Bucherer Bronze, great strap for a great watch!

I will share Pics as soon as possible

Reactions: lieutjoe

Bassy2000

Known Member
1/12/17
watchdood5000 No worries. The URL you posted seems to be broken so I cannot watch your QC pics. Anyway regarding the length of the crown tube, I guess all the V2 reps have a crown tube that is still a bit too long. I would not turn it down for that issue because your TD cannot replace it with a V2 that does not deal with the same matter. Regarding the other issue around the bezel, you are probably right. Lots of times it is dust. Please ask your TD, he can confirm. Most of the times it is hard to tell from a photo.

lieutjoe

Horology Curious
24/7/19
Vancouver, BC
The wearability is great.. Nice size.. Light weight. Just that I noticed the dial is slightly lighter coloured when in contact with light. And lume on the hour markers seemed not levelled (bulging up) . Just my thought it may vary with other units. Not to bother too much on the lume color mismatch, the hour and minute hands are definitely whiter than the hour markers. But you will be able to get used to it after few days of use.

Thanks brother. I thought the lume issues matching issues where common in V1 from ZF? And V2 it was corrected ?

Sent from the RWI App

desectro

27/2/15
Yes it was corrected. I think the hour and minute markers were too yellowish in V1. But in v2 it became too white. But its definitely better than V1 in terms of matching

Reactions: lieutjoe

Astajic

Known Member
23/8/18
I did it! Pulled the trigger for V2!

Waiting for QC Pics from Andrew! Will buy the GEN NATO strap the next days, did the same with Tudor Bucherer Bronze, great strap for a great watch!

I will share Pics as soon as possible

Hi,
I’m looking for the gen NATO also but can’t find it on Tudor website...?
Any way to purchase it somewhere else?
Cheers

Sent from the RWI App