• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Bay 58

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Jomashop shop takes affirm so 239 bucks for 18 months isnt to bad. It would. Be less if i had better credit. They gave me 7000 limit but the subs are getting way to expensive these days.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
They are listed at $3475 on jomashop your payments come out to $4300.
Is that correct?

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Drr80

Renowned Member
12/2/18
El paso, TX
They are listed at $3475 on jomashop your payments come out to $4300.
Is that correct?

Sent from my Noob v9.5
Yes around that. Interest rate isnt that great but hey i spent 6 grand since last june on reps so what the hell. Im definitely keeping this watch and passing it down.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
$4311.70 to be exact. If your credit is better then mine youll pay less.

Man, those are really bad terms, or maybe I'm missing something. I don't know if they sell to overseas, but Watchfinder in UK offers zero interest 12 months finance: https://www.watchfinder.co.uk/services/0-apr-representative

And I recall Watches of Switzerland offering the same (not with Rolex, apparently).

For that price difference you might even get a cheap flight to London and buy it there!

Drr80

Renowned Member
12/2/18
El paso, TX
Man, those are really bad terms, or maybe I'm missing something. I don't know if they sell to overseas, but Watchfinder in UK offers zero interest 12 months finance: https://www.watchfinder.co.uk/services/0-apr-representative

And I recall Watches of Switzerland offering the same (not with Rolex, apparently).

For that price difference you might even get a cheap flight to London and buy it there!
Its my credit. Recently got a mortgage and car loan. Its basically equals out to what id pay if i bought it today on Ebay. They go for $4000 usd right now

Automotiveromance

Known Member
8/3/18
If anyone can’t stand the look of the lume difference or length of the crowntube, I will trade for my V7 DSSD D-Blue. I made a thread in the trade section.

Kentman

Known Member
5/5/16
How is the lume on these rep BB58s? As in brightness and longevity rather than the colour in daylight.

bigtiddygothgf

7/10/18
im surprised at how inactive this thread has been considering how popular and hyped up the gen is; im guessing we're all waiting on the V2? any news as to when it may come out?

anyone try shortening the crown tube on theirs?

Reactions: Ronald

michi_werner

Known Member
21/8/18
im surprised at how inactive this thread has been considering how popular and hyped up the gen is; im guessing we're all waiting on the V2? any news as to when it may come out?

anyone try shortening the crown tube on theirs?

As far as I know, both questions will unfortunately have to be answered with „no“...

shamanblues999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/4/18
Have asked my TD who reportedly has contact w ZF, no V2 "anytime soon...". I think I'm going for it, will post pics when I get it.

Reactions: jpchub

Parci73

Known Member
25/10/11
Yesterday I had the chance to try the gen!
Amazing watch, great feeling on the wrist - but I will go for the rep.

miami_YG

Supporter
Certified
17/2/17
NY USA
Lol sorry... loaded slow and I was too eager. Looks awesome! Given v2 comment above I think I’m going to order now as well.

michi_werner

Known Member
21/8/18

Wow, it looks beautiful! From that photo I honestly cannot see any issues with the watch. I’m not even sure if I can really see the lume-difference. If I didn’t know about the issue, I would have never said anything about the lume on that photo!

kebaben1233

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/16
So what's the consensus here from the people who received theirs?
Worth it? or does the lume/tube issue ruin the experience?