• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Bay 58

Jacobs89

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/2/19
Hello guys, can someone tell me where I can get best rep (1:1) of Tudor Black Bay 58. Many thanks

laoban_nicolas

Known Member
Patron
Certified
15/11/14
Hi guys, got my qc pics but i‘m not sure, are the lumed markers off?

That has been said few times on this thread. Hands and Markers have a slightly different lume on this version. Altghouh many who have received it already have sayd it's not that a big deal IRL.

fuzzmex

2/9/17
It appears to be a bit off to the left indeed. I'm sure I wouldn't have noticed had you not mentioned it.
Such a pretty watch that. Which TD did you buy it at?

Reactions: michi_werner

igorivan

Horology Curious
15/2/19
I got my first set of QC's for this watch a few days ago, had exactly the same issue - the pearl also didn't look centered in the triangle. Rejected that watch and the next set if QC seem much better. I'm not sure how much is down to the camera angle.

Reborner00

Horology Curious
3/1/19
Italy
Any news about the v2? I really enjoyed the first release but the long crown tube was too much for me so I sold mine locally.

fuzzmex

2/9/17
I'm waiting for the improved version as well.
Since V1 was released only about 7 weeks ago, it could be a while before we see it.
That's my assumption anyways.

skuggamal

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/2/19
I just got one of these and the lume diffirence on the hands and markers are barely viseble on the wrist - not sure if I will even need to update it when next version comes out - for the money I am happy about it.

est4129

Supporter
15/9/18
About the length off the crown tube, it looks almost identical to the one of my Heritage Ranger, maybe they reused the part?

I wonder if another crown tube would screw in to the watch? Once the stem was shortened you would be good to go.

michi_werner

Known Member
21/8/18
I just got one of these and the lume diffirence on the hands and markers are barely viseble on the wrist - not sure if I will even need to update it when next version comes out - for the money I am happy about it.

If you are happy with it, keep it and enjoy it!

igorivan

Horology Curious
15/2/19
I also recieved one, I had to send it back to the TD, tube size and lume continuity aside, the quality control from ZF is frankly shocking, skewed hour markers, an indentation on the bezel where the pearl is seated, and a sloppy clasp.
Differences from gen are to be expected, but at least get the quality sorted.

skuggamal

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/2/19
If you are happy with it, keep it and enjoy it!

Yeah will keep it and has not gotten off my wrist since I got it - I thought that the tupe would bother me but it really does not and I actually can´t see if it is even that long :)