• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Bay 58

ashpatek

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/12/18
London, UK
Agree, instant tell on this one.

hprs2.jpg

looking at my QC images, the tube doesn't look as long as this one

Reactions: uszilard

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
What one has to do with such bad image, yeah it looks like a bb58 sorta watch thank you..

michi_werner

Known Member
21/8/18
Did anyone of you hear anything from Angus/Puretime? He seemed to be up to date all the time about the recent developments with this watch, but now it is released much earlier than he said. First he said it will be released after CNY (Feb. 5th), later he said even later due to some issues.

I’m surprised since his info contradicts what actually happened and he doesn’t have the watch in his store yet...

Reactions: vcappp

michi_werner

Known Member
21/8/18
I can’t edit my post anymore, but the same BB58 like the other TDs have on their websites was added to Puretime..

Disappointing, I will most likely wait for a V2.

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Do people here still have concerns about the tube being too long?

Sent from the RWI App

Not only is tube way too long is also completely different than gen.

I'm 7 months on the waitinglist for the gen.. AD should have gotten it in July, then november and now they don't even know. VERY limited supply for this one. If you can get a gen at listprice or lower, then buy it now and in 2 and forward years = proft. Will be like the BB ETA black insert. This year Basel they're going to release a few new colours for sure and discontinue the gilt one. So much hype on the 39.

michi_werner

Known Member
21/8/18
Not only is tube way too long is also completely different than gen.

I'm 7 months on the waitinglist for the gen.. AD should have gotten it in July, then november and now they don't even know. VERY limited supply for this one. If you can get a gen at listprice or lower, then buy it now and in 2 and forward years = proft. Will be like the BB ETA black insert. This year Basel they're going to release a few new colours for sure and discontinue the gilt one. So much hype on the 39.

I’m always surprised about how rare it seems to be. I have taken a look at it several times at different ADs and was offered by 3 ADs to buy it... maybe I was just lucky

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
I’m always surprised about how rare it seems to be. I have taken a look at it several times at different ADs and was offered by 3 ADs to buy it... maybe I was just lucky

I don't know where you're from but here they seem scarce at least. Imean the Bracelet version. The leather one has been available. Wempe only received a total of 27 58's in November (first delivery of bracelet models) for all their branches, which I think is quite a low number and they were all reserved afaik.

Chronext still has one for sale above list. A couple of months back I saw it at 19% above list.

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
By the way, all dials are completely fucked in alignment. On all TD websites and also on all the QC pictures I've seen here.

Reactions: iceburn