• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Bay 58

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
The BB 58 is perfect. There is nothing I don't like or would change about this watch. Size is correct, price is right and it looks amazing!

I second that! Hopefully the rep makers get it right...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kitosarg

horlogeliefhebber

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/11
I second that! Hopefully the rep makers get it right...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38f21355c33f41354c571b8d8d2f9068.jpg

Tried it today, love it...
In the list for the gen....

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Kitosarg

pigger

30/4/18
Sweeden
I tried it too at AD in Cardiff and didnt like it that much, i found it too small and for some reason dial too busy for such a small watch, mayby the size of hands gave me that feeling, it just felt like low cost watch to me. Hour hand should be smaller, that snowflake is too big, just my opinion

Reactions: SuperLory

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
There is a lot of fuss about this watch but just for me to understand .. Is this the Black Bay Black version but just in 39mm instead of 41mm? The rest is totally the same?

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
There is a lot of fuss about this watch but just for me to understand .. Is this the Black Bay Black version but just in 39mm instead of 41mm? The rest is totally the same?
All new movement. Hope that makes it to the Black Bay Heritage 36 as well.

phasemask

Horology Curious
28/3/18
Since these are popping up in the wild now, I can't wait and can wait to see a rep. Like others, I don't want to see a rushed v1 with obvious tells. This will definitely be my first purchase from a TD if the QC pics and word of mouth is good.

Pyknic

24/10/17
Went into my AD this morning and they had 1 BBfiftyeight.

already for a customer but they let me try to for size.

it is beautiful!!! But I tried on the standard size BBH first and the fifty eight looked almost too small.

torn between them now but asked to stay on the waiting list.

pigger

30/4/18
Sweeden
Mayby it is by design but i too found it too small and too ordinary looking ( my wrist is 18cm) where bb looked perfect

phasemask

Horology Curious
28/3/18
What do you mean by "too ordinary looking"? I can understand how some people would find it too small for their wrists. I have 16.5 cm wrists so I'm thinking it might look better than not. Maybe I'll take a trip down to my local AD as well, I'd love to try it on.

pigger

30/4/18
Sweeden
What do you mean by "too ordinary looking"? I can understand how some people would find it too small for their wrists. I have 16.5 cm wrists so I'm thinking it might look better than not. Maybe I'll take a trip down to my local AD as well, I'd love to try it on.

It just didnt look right. Not because of size, but becuase of dial somehow looked too busy, hands too thick, you have so see it in flesh to see what you think. I dont think BB is too big for wrist of 16,5cm but it is a question of personal preference, this downsizing didnt went well for me in case of BB 58

Pyknic

24/10/17
It just didnt look right. Not because of size, but becuase of dial somehow looked too busy, hands too thick, you have so see it in flesh to see what you think. I dont think BB is too big for wrist of 16,5cm but it is a question of personal preference, this downsizing didnt went well for me in case of BB 58

personally for me, after putting on the BB Black it just felt way too small. My wife tried it on and it suited her better.

I was worried the BB Black would feel to big. But it fits great so took myself of the waiting list for the fifty eight and got the BB Black.

That said - if a top rep comes out, i'll buy it.

Wrist shot of the fifty eight - https://imgur.com/gallery/IGUmXEv

Reactions: Smee38