• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Bay 58

Pyknic

24/10/17
How long until we see the BB 58 repped?

So close to buying the current BB heritage, but trying on in a AD, it feels a little too big for my wrist.

Should I hold out on the Black Bay 58?

Yknjs

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
6/3/18
Hope in a super rep for this one...

Reactions: Dollhorn

Pyknic

24/10/17
I put my deposit on a gen yesterday. They're meant to be arriving in July / August.
I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas:)

I was tempted to, was in the AD couple weekends ago.
What bracelet, strap did you go for?

buster67

Known Member
27/3/15
Warwickshire England
I went for fabric. I have a few watches on bracelets and don't get on with leather straps with buckles too well.
I'll be putting it on an MN or NATO from new anyway.
Go on, get one ordered, you know you want to :cool:

Pyknic

24/10/17
Very very tempted. I'd like to try it on first before i take the plunge. I too would go fabric i think. I don't own a fabric strap yet

buster67

Known Member
27/3/15
Warwickshire England
Very very tempted. I'd like to try it on first before i take the plunge. I too would go fabric i think. I don't own a fabric strap yet

I promised myself that I'd never buy another watch without trying it on.........I've done just that with this one! Primarily because they'll probably be in short supply to begin with and I'm impatient.

I'm telling myself it will be fine as it's 39mm and slim so I can't go wrong.....we'll see!

Pyknic

24/10/17
my thoughts too regarding size really. I have a slim lady-like wrist!

When I asked in the AD, for price and when they're getting it in stock - he never mentioned to put it on hold. I'm back in town this weekend so I will pop in and ask.

DeWalt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/18
Seems that I’m not the only one after a Rep/Gen version of this watch then?

I have my name down on the waiting list at my local AD, still not tried one on in the flesh. I would love to try a Rep before splashing out...

DW

silly_rabbi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/5/18
Same sentiment as you gentlemen-- it would be absolutely great to have a rep of this watch. I've ordered the Heritage BB red (shield version), and it's due to arrive sometime this week. I'm worried that it will wear rather large, lug-to-lug is around 50mm. So, it might not be such a good fit on my puny wrists. While I'm not holding my breath for the rep, if they come out with it, then I'm def pulling the trigger.