• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Bay 58

rwc1313

Horology Curious
22/1/22

Not sure if this is helpful but this is my gen I bought new with stickers from a dealer on Reddit with a warranty dated for march 2022

rwc1313

Horology Curious
22/1/22
Of course I put a small nick in the bezel assembly between the 50 and 55 minute marker that I can’t stop looking at. I’m assuming only the gen inserts are floating around for sale online and I’d have to send it to the Rolex service center if I want the bezel assembly replaced. I’ll probably just try to get used to it…

owg1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/22
EU
Hi all!

Could this gen (?) crown and tube fit a ZF BB58? I am well aware of the movement (and stem) differences, but could one make it work despite that?

Oeilvert

Certified
20/1/22
UK
Had an issue with my ZF bracelet being very stiff to open, seems to be related to the ceramic bearings... I think the milling on the bracelet isn't quite gen spec accurate causing them not to sit quite right.

Last edited:

Legology

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
22/10/22
Uk. Ire
I recently bought a bb58 from Andrew at trusty, LOVE the watch, it's been on my wrist since. Only 1 thing, I ordered a v2, but seem to have a longer stem than I'd imagined it would be... is this still an issue with the V2 or (as I had thought) did I get sent a v1?

benniejet5

Horology Curious
10/6/14
I recently bought a bb58 from Andrew at trusty, LOVE the watch, it's been on my wrist since. Only 1 thing, I ordered a v2, but seem to have a longer stem than I'd imagined it would be... is this still an issue with the V2 or (as I had thought) did I get sent a v1?
i recently received mine as well (from a different TD). Mine also has a pretty long crown tube. Been looking into fixing it but haven't found much information on it

Legology

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
22/10/22
Uk. Ire
i recently received mine as well (from a different TD). Mine also has a pretty long crown tube. Been looking into fixing it but haven't found much information on it
I think a few on here have got it done, but not entireley sure if they did it themselves or got someone to do it. I'll be looking into it soon I'd say as it is annoying.

benniejet5

Horology Curious
10/6/14
I think a few on here have got it done, but not entireley sure if they did it themselves or got someone to do it. I'll be looking into it soon I'd say as it is annoying.
most i've seen is people filing the threaded part down. i tried doing that to mine and it barely made a difference. looking into different solutions

owg1

13/5/22
EU
Filing worked for me!

33b6fL.jpg

33bnQQ.jpg

f4bi4n

20/12/22
G
Hey folks,

Hopefully, you can help me! On my relatively new ZF bb58, the "rivet" between the small and large broke (or lost the counter part?).

Do you know how I can fix this or what part I need to buy?

eosurc

Horology Curious
21/6/16
Just remove the dial and movement and file away.

Thanks! Stem needs shortening as well.
I want to clear things out. Did you filed the “case side” of thread or “crown side of thread? I have a black one incoming and im expecting a slightly longer tube also. Thanks

Newguyhere95

26/1/23
USA
Hi guys,
Do you think rep BB58 bracelet can fit gen watch? I have gen one with leather straps but now I want bracelet for it.
I contacted my TD but he’s not sure if it gonna match or not.
Any recommendations or sources to get one?

f4bi4n

20/12/22
G
I want to clear things out. Did you filed the “case side” of thread or “crown side of thread? I have a black one incoming and im expecting a slightly longer tube also. Thanks

I have seen a post somewhere in the forum where it as confirmed. Try the search & and I will do it, also.
The ZF Bracelet is OK, haven't found anything better when mine broke.