• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Bay 58

Pyknic

24/10/17
my AD still not got this in yet...

worried if i go in i'll end up putting a deposit down for the gen....

PLEASE SOMEONE RELEASE A REP.. ANYONE

Reactions: fabbe79

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
I'm first on the waiting list at my AD, should come in July. They already received the Tudor GMT but was picked up and gone within an hour.

SmartyPants

18/5/17
We'll probably see this one getting repped very soon. One thing that's actually more interesting to me: let's also get different bezel colors repped. Red, blue and green bezel with white markers would be pretty neat.

Love the dimensions of the 58 but I somehow can't get over the gold markers. Let's see if we'll get some fantasy bezels that'd actually look cleaner than what Tudor offers.

Flaskevin

Known Member
31/3/15
We'll probably see this one getting repped very soon. One thing that's actually more interesting to me: let's also get different bezel colors repped. Red, blue and green bezel with white markers would be pretty neat.

Love the dimensions of the 58 but I somehow can't get over the gold markers. Let's see if we'll get some fantasy bezels that'd actually look cleaner than what Tudor offers.

I totally agree with you, the gold markers are a huge turn off. However, I'm not too fond about fantasy models, so I'll rather wait until Tudor comes out with a new model with other colors. Hell, with those dimensions, i might even go gen :)

SmartyPants

18/5/17
I totally agree with you, the gold markers are a huge turn off. However, I'm not too fond about fantasy models, so I'll rather wait until Tudor comes out with a new model with other colors. Hell, with those dimensions, i might even go gen :)

You're right, it'd be a tradeoff. Maybe we'll get used to it but imho the gold markers were a bad decision. Would've looked infinitely better with regular markers. And yes, these will fly off the shelves so we'll definitely see more variations coming directly from Tudor. It's just a matter of time. But will they keep the gold markers? Or will they have come to their senses and opt for something more neutral? We'll see. I think they might go with gold markers if it sells well.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
i hope youre right. I did ask PT but they didnt know.

With all the big factories releasing the 126710 BLRO we will see other 2018 releases start to appear soon. By September 100%

Pyknic

24/10/17
i'm on the waiting list at my ad for the gen. But considering the quality of the BB shield.. i'd be tempted to wait out for the rep and see how it is

blehbleh215

2/2/17
Time is not an issue, I rather they take longer to copy every little detail than release an innacrruate rep immediately.

Parci73

Known Member
25/10/11
Also on the list at my AD but will also go for the rep!

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Joncjm21

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
From gen side
GniUrlv.jpg

BB58 vs BB Eta
GnI9Lqh.jpg

Kitosarg

Known Member
13/7/18
The BB 58 is perfect. There is nothing I don't like or would change about this watch. Size is correct, price is right and it looks amazing!

Reactions: SuperLory and Doud