• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Help ZF V5 Red Black Bay Rose

$$Bone$$

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/11/17
Hey! Long time lurker, first time poster here. I'm looking for a sanity check. I got pics from my TD early this morning, and I've been staring at them today, looking for flaws. At first I saw nothing, then very quickly I saw the 6:00 marker, which seems to be slightly crooked. Just now I saw the 5:00 marker, where the lume looks over applied and seems to be covering part of the gold surround.
I know that every rep has flaws, so I'm not expecting perfection. The 6:00 issue is probably small enough to live with, but the 5:00 is less acceptable.
I've asked my TD for additional close up, straight pics of the dial. Until he gets back to me, I figured I ask you fine people what you think. Let me know if you see anything else.
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that watch, if you don't feel it's 'acceptable' then rep watches are not for you.

$$Bone$$

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/11/17
Thanks for the help fellas! To be clear, I understand that there may be a flaw or two present, and I am fine with that. This was a sanity check because I *thought* I saw something wrong. I'm glad it was my imagination.