• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay Harrods Edition

JunioVB

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/8/18
Eu
I reckon johnlogan should start his own 'What Am I Wearing Today' thread!

First subscriber here!

A pic with accompanying, explanatory text would be great. Starting tomorrow please.

Can't wait!!!!!

i think “what i’m Wearing and driving today” works better!!

jimzkie

Known Member
28/2/17
In the state side mate, east coast. Was thinking about contacting sead see if he had one ready to ship.

Reactions: Pyknic

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
johnlogan

2 Q's

1) Hows the dial print compared to the BB Red?

2) What are those driving gloves/where can they be found

1 Comment

That car is the sex

Reactions: johnlogan

hm11esh

4/9/18
hi guys,

Can anyone put me in the right direction, I have some reps that need servicing but don't know where to go. I based in UK, West Midlands.

Many thanks

tr573

Renowned Member
17/10/11
Quick question (especially for Gen & Rep owners)

What color are the hands/plots on this? Rose or Yellow gold? It almost looks in a lot of gen pictures like they're yellow, but the rep is rose.

hm11esh

4/9/18
:jeff:

You aren't eligible to sell on this forum, and you never will be if you try that again.

Read the damn rules for sales.

Last edited by a moderator:

hm11esh

4/9/18
Sorry Jeff I'm new and I obviously didn't read. Cheers for for the curt reply

1luzion

11/11/17
Amazing. Will order one from Lucy as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hm11esh

4/9/18
Are people still buying these, I thought the hype was over.

I have a gen and rep and never wear either

Colours

Horology Curious
14/4/19
The GENs are still going for a decent mark up - and I remain on the waiting list for my GEN. Although, in the months subsequent to putting my name down I have fallen in love with the Black Bay 58 and am not sure I can go back to the 41 case. This is all subjective, but I think the colours on the Harrods BB put it into my top 3 sports watches of all time. The way the green interacts with the gold and the black.. perhaps something that I wouldn't think of working conceptually - I just find devine in person. The Kermit is my favourite Rolex of all time - more than a patina'd GMT or a Paul Newman.. but I think I prefer the looks of the Tudor!