• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay Harrods Edition

Pyknic

24/10/17
I was in the same boat regarding the thicker case.

But I love my gen bb black. Went for that over the new fifty eight

Flaskevin

Known Member
31/3/15
Can someone who have also a 16610 post a pics to compare size on front and side?

I'll see if I can take a few photos when I get back home from work. In the meantime, here's a comparison between a Black Bay and a six digit sub:

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/rolex-submariner-114060-tudor-heritage-black-bay-review/3/

Stolen from the web, here's a side-by-side wristshot with a five digit. However, the angle may make the visual difference bigger than in reality:

th

Another six digit:

th

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
Thank you mate!!!
near the 14060 looks really bigger... but this BB is not the 58 that is smaller than the BB?
I'm asking, not well informed on Tudors :) :) :)

Pyknic

24/10/17
yeah the BB fifty eight is smaller. 39mm compared to 41 for the BB heritage

Pyknic

24/10/17
also bear in mind - those photos are of the rose edition. The new shield is thicker on the wrist because of the in house movement, rather than the ETA in the Rose.

Best thing is to try on in AD. That's what i did to make up my mind.

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
I was surprised how big it is. Looked similar to the 42mm planet ocean. Really wanted this but went to an AD to look at the standard red bezel version for reference and it was too chunky for my liking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
wait..... what?
box, receipt, nato strap, cards etc comes with every harrods rep? :O

I wrote yesterday to Angus and he tolds me that they DON'T sell Tudor boxes/cards because they are too bad. They have the watch and stop, no nato bands and other stuff.
So I don't know where johnlogan took them but not from Puretime :) :)

jordanj08

8/5/16
Anymore wristies on this ?

Anyone compared to gen on the green colour to me looks pretty good

About to pull the trigger on either this or the BB red

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

persianpirate

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/8/13
LA
Finally got mine in from Trusty after nearly 2 months of waiting. Order was "missed" then rejected QC on the first before OKing this one. The thickness originally turned me off (this is my first BB), but it only took me about a day to get used to, and I have pretty small wrists. Like it overall - there's a scratched patch right under the bezel above the bottom left lug (kinda visible in the picture) that I missed in the ONE qc pic trusty sent me. Don't know what the gens are like, but I've found the bezel is harder to grip/rotate compared to my sub. Pretty happy overall given the price point, and expect to keep it as part of my daily beater rotation for a while.

For the guy who wanted to keep track of the numbers, mine is #32.

ZIlcU.png