• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay Harrods Edition

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
This is only really an issue if you're trying to pass your rep off as gen.

Not really...it's the same reason why so many sub fans obsess over the SELs or case shape. Same reason why Daytona fans obsess over caseback thickness. Same reason why the Panerai fanatics obsess over the CG shape and CP size...or the placement of the engravings on the movement.

I own the BB red and its a fantastic rep, not quite super-rep, but getting there. I love the green bezel of the Harrods edition, but I think I'll wait a little bit to see if the caseback can be repped as well.

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Not really...it's the same reason why so many sub fans obsess over the SELs or case shape. Same reason why Daytona fans obsess over caseback thickness. Same reason why the Panerai fanatics obsess over the CG shape and CP size...or the placement of the engravings on the movement.

I own the BB red and its a fantastic rep, not quite super-rep, but getting there. I love the green bezel of the Harrods edition, but I think I'll wait a little bit to see if the caseback can be repped as well.

Everything you mentioned looks spot-on on this rep. A caseback engraving is no big deal.

GreenBlueSilverPrinter

Horology Curious
12/6/17
Doesn't look like they fixed the minute markers and ring being orange and flat when they should be slightly more gold and raised, will have to wait and see until someone gets one.

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
I already ordered this the day it was posted on intime's website..... hopefully their in stock lets gooooo

Could you post your qc or caseback here pls ? (only for further information, i'm sure i'm not the only one interested to see them)

aphillipe

Renowned Member
31/3/13
Hmmm messaged intime about the watch 3 days ago and still no word back on availability...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

persianpirate

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/8/13
LA
I got a reply from Ryan just saying that the rotor is no longer coming decorated with the Tudor logo. No word on case back.

Gucci

Known Member
15/9/13
I’ve had a response from Ryan caseback is without engraving watch is available.

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
Caseback is engraved ! :)

What a good news for the summer !

8e0bd22954b78bff9cbca64a757efc0b.png

theREALgoat

Patron
Certified
14/8/14
It was a great buy even w/o the engraving...

aphillipe

Renowned Member
31/3/13
Yea... I'm confused by all of this. My buddy ordered one last Tuesday and had QC 12 hours later and it was in his hands this Monday here in USA. I ordered 12 hours after him and its been a solid week and I havent gotten QC yet.. Now I'm being told another 7-10 days... Sounds like he may have gotten the sample for photos?

yodog

Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
Yea... I'm confused by all of this. My buddy ordered one last Tuesday and had QC 12 hours later and it was in his hands this Monday here in USA. I ordered 12 hours after him and its been a solid week and I havent gotten QC yet.. Now I'm being told another 7-10 days... Sounds like he may have gotten the sample for photos?

pics!!!!

Reactions: AP_VC

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
And what would the upgrade be?

Sent from my SM-T325 using Tapatalk

71bucks

18/5/10
I got QC pictures today; I accepted.

I ordered a black bay steel but I guess they got the order mixed up; it's okay because I was going to be interested in this green one anyhow.

(My TD might as well stop sending QC pictures: one face shot isn't going to allow me to see anything that isn't a horrible mess and they should be good enough at QC by now that messes don't get picked. I just rely on their ability to send good watches and if a bad one comes I'll just switch TD's.)

lrq27MB.jpg

kS7paMp.jpg

eKQkWj4.jpg