• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay Harrods Edition

Gucci

Known Member
15/9/13
Hi guys,

The Harrods Black Bay was released late in 2017. There was rumours that reps were ready and would be released along with the Black Bay Steel. Just wondering if anyone has any info from any TDs or what not about whether this is still planned to be released and if so, when?

Link for images of the watch:

revolution.watch/tudor-black-bay-green-exclusive-harrods/

Many thanks!

Reactions: elopezw

Oydoone

31/12/16
They tend to release most blackbays. Just takes a while. Stainless steel and gold was released a while ago...

$$Bone$$

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/11/17
I would definitely pick one of these up if they were repped well. I would guess that the green bezel will take some time to get right.

Gucci

Known Member
15/9/13
Update: spoke with Josh from Perfect Clones and he said they will be available from ZF very soon!

randomstring

5/1/13
Yesss! So glad to hear this is getting repped. I’d pay $100 for the insert alone. (To swap onto a BB blue. Me no like gold hands)

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Fingers crossed ZF knocks it out of the park on V1. Just picked up a BBR, so guess thats going up on M2M to make room for this

Akra

11/1/17
heritage-2016-black-bay-shield-zf-1-1-best-edition-green-bezel-on-ss-bracelet-a2824-.jpg

It's out guys :).

Gucci

Known Member
15/9/13
Wow. In the meantime I got allocated a Gen. I will be selling it and moving to rep due to the fact that production will continue and value will continue to tank. However, the only difference I can notice is that there is no Harrods logo and number on the underside of the watch. The green looks perfect. Will double check about the numbering and logo with Ryan but looks bloody amazing so far!!!! Will order one this week. Never thought I’d be so excited about ZF releasing a black bay lol

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
It seams my first black bay is out :)

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
So close...green looks nice (although Id like to see member's pics under normal light)...but they DIDNT UPDATE THE CASEBACK. Sigh, I mean, it's not THAT big a deal, but it is a dead giveaway off the wrist.

I will say its not as bad as MK's TOP GUH blunder

persianpirate

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/8/13
LA
Wow. In the meantime I got allocated a Gen. I will be selling it and moving to rep due to the fact that production will continue and value will continue to tank. However, the only difference I can notice is that there is no Harrods logo and number on the underside of the watch. The green looks perfect. Will double check about the numbering and logo with Ryan but looks bloody amazing so far!!!! Will order one this week. Never thought I’d be so excited about ZF releasing a black bay lol

I shot a note as well...many of the pictures of the case back/movement are copied from their listing of the black bezel black bay. Also not the biggest deal but the description says this has a decorated rotor but the pics are a stock 2836. Hopefully it's just a lag in the pictures.

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
So close...green looks nice (although Id like to see member's pics under normal light)...but they DIDNT UPDATE THE CASEBACK. Sigh, I mean, it's not THAT big a deal, but it is a dead giveaway off the wrist.

There are about 100 made of these right? Noone knows that this Harrods Edition even exists and it is just a "dead giveaway" for RWI users. So just relax or wait and hope it will be fixed in V2 but I wouldn't count on it.

Gucci

Known Member
15/9/13
hushhush They are on about 500 released at the moment... but production is similar to the Pelagos where it will continue indefinitely but each piece will be numbered.

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
hushhush They are on about 500 released at the moment... but production is similar to the Pelagos where it will continue indefinitely but each piece will be numbered.

So this is not a one time run? It can still be bought from Harrods at regular AD price? If that's the case I might fly to London and pick it up. I thought it was a limited run of 100 only.

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14

This is only really an issue if you're trying to pass your rep off as gen.

Reactions: SuperLory