• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Pic of Pelagos V6F V4

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Welcome on RWI.
First I would recommend the rules about posting QC, you may be violating them.
Watch on the photos is perfect, approve it and enjoy.

zyloh

Horology Curious
26/4/18
Hi there, thanks for all the replies. I feel like the 12:00 marker is slightly misaligned as it's not aligned with the shield .Am I wrong?

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
................... I just got My QC pictures and would like your guys opinion on the matter..................
Should I approve this?

This type of question gets asked a lot and as has been said above this type of question is not allowed. The reason is to protect TD's. There are several threads on this and stickies as well. Here is one place where it is posted in a sticky: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...bers-read-here

which by the way you should go here and do some reading about a bunch of other stuff. Lots of good stuff there for noobies....

Long and short of it is if you ask, is the 1 in the 12 crooked? That question is ok, but "Does everything look ok?" is not ok

Welcome & have fun

zyloh

Horology Curious
26/4/18
Thank you for all the replies .I'm reading the links you have suggested.

ellist1234

Known Member
21/1/15
Uk
the major problem is looking too closely at the pictures. When its on your wrist its not 500mm its 42. Also things look wromg in one picture and dont in another because of changes in angle and lighting. Go for it. I reckon half of us would reject Gen watches at qc

sierra-tango

Known Member
15/3/18
Next time I better take 20 x magnification to check all details of my business partners :D
Joke aside, be strong and do your buying decision by yourself. It will be all good if you take enough time and know what details are crucial to check. :sFun_mischieviousbi

The good stuff wearing Tudor, maybe less than 5% will recognize it as a luxury watch and/or a brand of Rolex. I really like the Pelagos!!!
:drinks_cheers: